Add Lyon to the list

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Just flicking through the Sunday paper over here and there is an exclusive article about how the Warriors are making approaches to Jamie Lyon for next season lol

Can't have many players left there isn't this sort of stuff written about now

What happened to anti poaching laws. Isn't Lyon under contract next year.

Lyon is still under contract for next season, the warriors offered a no comment while Lyons manager said there hasn't been an approach. He wouldn't go there anyway I wouldn't think

Kiwi Eagle said:
Lyon is still under contract for next season, the warriors offered a no comment while Lyons manager said there hasn't been an approach. He wouldn't go there anyway I wouldn't think

So in other words another rubbish bull**** made up story by some no name weasel journalist trying to put the boot into us again. Add them to the list.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
He's going back to St Helen's isn't he

Lyon was quoted as saying the week before the grand finalast year that he hoped to see how 2013 (with Manly) but he was getting tired. From the article my impression was that next year would be his last. He will be 31.
I could be wrong but it seemed quite clear ..

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4