Adequate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep nothing special. Weather didn't help. Defense looks really committed and we are really playing tough physical style, which is what really makes me think we are a big chance this year. Some lazy stupid penalties cost us some momentum at times. Attack got a little disjointed, really should be scoring points when you get 3 sets back to back. Did what we needed and got the two points.

We had Michael Robertson, William Hopoate, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough & Shane Rodney all unavailable. We are just as under manned as them.

We beat them like for like. I had them beating us by 8, due to complacency !!

I agree but don't underestimate the Cowboys defense tonight, it was quite good. This is also the best part of our game atm, we are only conceding 1 try a game lately!!!

Happy to get the win,our on line defence was very impressive,we did enough in attack,too many undisciplined penalties though,if they had JT tonight he would have given us headaches,we can definitely improve on that win though.

The Cows did defend well, I thought, and even without Matt Scott they were still plenty tough in the forwards. They'll beat a lot of teams this year. They already have:)

The Cows were never in it. We blew them off the park and then just practised our defending for the rest of the game. A good tough hit out and still won by 20 points. Parra will be similar cannon fodder next week and then its the big one. Of course as usual the NRL manage to **** up the biggest game of the season with their no idea scheduling. How good would it have been to see he Steelers v Manly Sunday arvo at the SFS instead of Monday night in drudge town.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4