Adopt a Player - Keep them on the Straight and Narrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

OneEyedEagle

Bencher
So how do we keep the the current crop of NRL players out of trouble? In the past we have had Adopt a Granny. Well how about adopt a NRL player.

Everytime the player goes out on the turps he could have a former player to be his own personal guardin angel. If no former player available an elected member of the club can accompany the player to ensure the player is safely tucked in bed by curfew.

So who would you adopt?

I would adopt the whole cheer leading squad  :eek: I would make sure they would be safe and sound, tuck em into bed and I could double as a bed warmer Ooops  ;D

I wonder who would have Ian Roberts as their guardian angel?

Adapt a player? Sweet. I'll adapt Le'Strange and Ox. I'll make them earn their keep when not playing football. All three of us can get jobs at The Chocolate Factory !

Six, you want in mate?

are you blokes ****ing serious
do u really want me to look after any of these blokes.

I think we would see head lines worse than we have in the last 3 weeks if i took a couple of players under my wing

former players? far out man that could be a bad move with some of those of eras past in the mix

just go easy on them

I agree that former players are probably not the go on this one. I think they need  a caring woman like me. I volunteer supervise B.Stewart and Matai.

Make the players wear their GPS gear all the time and keep track of them. Also should have some sort of stun gun attached to them, zap them if they look like getting into trouble, something like I've seen people use on dogs to train them. LOL

A club bus with someone like Crusher ? on board who keeps an eye on things they all get back on the bus together after their time out has finished and the bus drops em all off home.

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=179807.msg215010#msg215010 date=1237804364]
I wonder who would have Ian Roberts as their guardian angel?
A certain Olympic Champion?

[/quote]

Matthew Mithchum?

eagle_predator link said:
A club bus with someone like Crusher ? on board who keeps an eye on things they all get back on the bus together after their time out has finished and the bus drops em all off home.
That's a good idea, like an RSL booze bus except it would be an NRL booze bus.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=179807.msg215020#msg215020
Good things come in small packages mate - you should know that - check in your underpants.
[/quote]
Well I had a quick check in mine, Ryan if you still want a job in a chocolate factory .......

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2