AE at Cowboys game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Can I suggest we move our way down the hill and sit in the belachers right next to the advertising hoardings? Right up on the sideline.

I think we need to give this mob of cats a realistic assesment of their abilities. I can assure you I will be in fine voice.

I will agree to this however we will need tobe there early

Actually, I just remembered that my boys will probably be on the back side of the hill with their boxes. We might need to be where we were.

I'm sure they'll hear us from their, as will half the hill. I wonder if someone will offer me a bout of fisticuffs agin? :evil:

I'm sure Micheal Witt would be happy to offer fisticuffs. From the sounds of things on MSE!

Can't make it unfortunately - sunning myself up at Port Douglas

I'm sure Micheal Witt would be happy to offer fisticuffs. From the sounds of things on MSE!
What are those clowns saying now?

I don't bother going there to see their inane excuses for the latest flogging.

Sorry fellas - I just can't bring myself to part with my hard earned. Apart from this site, I almost have lost interest in 2005 entirely. I get absolutely hammerred & laughed at at work because of those blokes on the field. At least THEY just get to get on with things. I wonder if they were seen again out after a loss boozing it up, having a great old time. Point of note here....SOME clubs ban drinking after the season losses. It's good to know where our membership $ are going.

what abouyt a Michael Monaghan sign just saying "eeeaaawwwweeeeaaawwww" and all of you make that noise every time he gets the ball!

Like wheel i wont be able to make it - ill be about 40 degrees cooler than him down the snow.

Kick some ass and get them into line.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4