AFB rep eligibility

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

R3

Bird gang affiliate
Since Adin got pulled out of the City Origin Team for playing for the junior kiwis, has anyone seen or heard an update on his intentions for senior rep footy going forward?
I know he was born in Sydney and played in SG ball, Harold Matts, Jersey Fleg sides and ticks all the right boxes otherwise.
So I'm wondering if he ticks 6/7 boxes roughly, can the matter be fixed so we might see him possibly earn a sky blue or kangaroos jersey one day?
I feel like he's rightly entitled to play for his country of birth and even his Maori Mum and or Dad would be just as proud and understanding..

This is a lot for an opening post sorry, but I'd love to see a 2017 starting prop pairing of James Tamou and AFB with Vave and Lawrence and Knight backing up from the bench.
I rate AFB verrry highly as you can probably tell, but imagine that prop pairing! Marty and Symmonds on the edges and Jake T at lock ??:party:
I'm enjoying 2016 and not looking that far ahead all the time, just having a moment @:blush:

:whew::whew:

If Semi can play for Australia then could be eligible for anything he wants - however that would probably be Qld

If Semi can play for Australia then could be eligible for anything he wants - however that would probably be Qld

Funny but scary point! I've just been hoping to hear some follow up news on the whole issue.
Big Mal and the QLD selection team make anything seem possible

Any eligible player can change once 2 years have elapsed of their last rep game.

Joey and Freddy are pushing to change thisfor Emerging Nations - NZ,UK and Oz excluded.

Currently, if Semi is not picked as a Roo, he can not then be chosen for Fiji till 2018.

• 👍
Reactions: R3
There will still be roster changes till 30 June at any rate across all cubs

I don't know why SBW would want to come back to league. He got the Premiership and now he wants the Olympic Medal.

Since Adin got pulled out of the City Origin Team for playing for the junior kiwis, has anyone seen or heard an update on his intentions for senior rep footy going forward?
I know he was born in Sydney and played in SG ball, Harold Matts, Jersey Fleg sides and ticks all the right boxes otherwise.
So I'm wondering if he ticks 6/7 boxes roughly, can the matter be fixed so we might see him possibly earn a sky blue or kangaroos jersey one day?
I feel like he's rightly entitled to play for his country of birth and even his Maori Mum and or Dad would be just as proud and understanding..

This is a lot for an opening post sorry, but I'd love to see a 2017 starting prop pairing of James Tamou and AFB with Vave and Lawrence and Knight backing up from the bench.
I rate AFB verrry highly as you can probably tell, but imagine that prop pairing! Marty and Symmonds on the edges and Jake T at lock ??:party:
I'm enjoying 2016 and not looking that far ahead all the time, just having a moment @:blush:

:whew::whew:
I haven't seen such a promising forward for a long time and it is such a relief to have some forwards who are able to punch thru the defence after the last year or two where players tried hard but did not have the size and strength to make an impact. I actually believe this current pack has much more punch than the golden era pack from recent years. I think that team did incredibly well with mateship and tenacity with a will to win unmatched by any Manly team I have seen and maybe by any team full stop. The way they stood up to the giants of Easts , Souths And Dogs and then intimidated them along with the backs was amazing. I think the current lot have a lot going for them and if they can tap into the Manly ethos of recent years

Don't understand your point.:think:

Just like I don't get the man love for that self serving SBWurst :sick:

AFB played for the Junior Kiwis, therefore he can not represent any other Country for 2 years.

then I am lost on your point about strong roster changes before June 30. Seemed you were suggesting AFB would be gone given that is who this thread is about. The only other player mentioned was SBW

then I am lost on your point about strong roster changes before June 30. Seemed you were suggesting AFB would be gone given that is who this thread is about. The only other player mentioned was SBW
The roster of every Club does change right up to 30 June.

My point was merely that as Fans, we are served up a roster that we can not influence.

AFB shouldn't be eligible to play for MANLY let alone rep sides. Plodder - at best. You guys watch these Broncos forwards coming off the bench, and revert back to this post game.

@Ryan I suspect you will be eating your words in the future. This kid has star written all over him. For Christs sake you had Cuthbo as a winger at one point :) Clearly no idea. haha. Although I did think Ash Alberts was a star and Matai was rubbish, so what would I know.

@Ryan I suspect you will be eating your words in the future. This kid has star written all over him. For Christs sake you had Cuthbo as a winger at one point :) Clearly no idea. haha. Although I did think Ash Alberts was a star and Matai was rubbish, so what would I know.

We all thought that, don't worry. I'll never forget some of the things Matabele was screaming at Matai in a trial against The Chooks at Gosford.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4