Ah at the line kids!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
just watched the Canberra game again and I am going to hate myself for saying this, but it's the type of game foz would have torn open.

There was so much ball playing 5-10m before the line but anywhere near the line it was all just hit and spin or a soft pass.

A player like foz who played at the line much more would have opened that up. I feel like we just came theougba period of decent but not great halves and are loving back to anforwarss game.

I feel like we just came theougba period of decent but not great halves and are loving back to anforwarss game. :confused::eek::tmi:

Give it time (and fix your auto correct FFS @:D )

The combos will come and the smart plays in the red zone will naturally follow :nod:

I thought that the tactic of kicking out on the 5th, thereby stopping their fast backs bringing the ball back, was a masterstroke by Baz :clap:

KISS and Manly can settle into carving out a win. Only then should we do the razzle dazzle Manly style of play. :wait:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Give it time (and fix your auto correct FFS @:D )

The combos will come and the smart plays in the red zone will naturally follow :nod:

I thought that the tactic of kicking out on the 5th, thereby stopping their fast backs bringing the ball back, was a masterstroke by Baz :clap:

KISS and Manly can settle into carving out a win. Only then should we do the razzle dazzle Manly style of play. :wait:

giphy.gif
Bra I'm on holidays and a few whiskeys in, go easy on the autocorrect

just watched the Canberra game again and I am going to hate myself for saying this, but it's the type of game foz would have torn open.

There was so much ball playing 5-10m before the line but anywhere near the line it was all just hit and spin or a soft pass.

A player like foz who played at the line much more would have opened that up. I feel like we just came theougba period of decent but not great halves and are loving back to anforwarss game.
Will be interesting to see how he schools the young Ryley Jacks!
Hopefully Green watches to see how Foz cuts off the filths left hand block plays

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6