Ahh another week..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Willie being charged with some rubbish charge for that awesome hit on burgess. :mad:.

We can all see that coming.

Willie being charged with some rubbish charge for that awesome hit on burgess. :mad:.

We can all see that coming.

Yes the NRL have to do everything they can to stop our charge for the Finals because if we make it they know we'll knock out the Cowgirls again and you can't have us spoiling the JT-NRL party can we!

The NRL want Manly to miss the 8 so they can lose more money and go broke. They want Manly's licence so they can create another generic expansion team.
Let's see what they feed to the media this week. Hopefully it will be a quiet one like last week.

There will be some more rubbish about tommy t not being picked.
Some more Barret preparations articles.
You can't go a week without someone praising the Dalai Arthur and parra will have another board room blunder for comedy relief.
I read online Big Wille has got off
I was more worried our JT might have been charged for lifting but shhh

Nine this morning - the Danks saga again and some still pictures of Manly players with Danks in it.

Even though it was some AFL that I don't even know nor rate.

Hang on...just have to go and grab my tin hat..
The owners are moving the team to Albuquerque.

Screen-Shot-2014-02-16-at-10.34.21-PM-300x225.png

In the latest outrage, a well placed source informs me that the penns baked an actual sea eagle in the league's club kitchen and forced tooves to don a waiter's uniform and serve it to zorba, followed by a pavlova made from actual sea eagle eggs.

In the latest outrage, a well placed source informs me that the penns baked an actual sea eagle in the league's club kitchen and forced tooves to don a waiter's uniform and serve it to zorba, followed by a pavlova made from actual sea eagle eggs.
And the passage it followed from there was even more vile :eek:

Breaking: Hasson, Choc and Foran caught on cctv releasing eels into the leagues club's tropical fish tank. More to come ..

The NRL want Manly to miss the 8 so they can lose more money and go broke. They want Manly's licence so they can create another generic expansion team.
Let's see what they feed to the media this week. Hopefully it will be a quiet one like last week.

I actually think the NRL would benefit from Manly making the finals. We are the villians (every story needs one), we are also the team that makes it when all was lost. Will be used next year as examples of why struggling teams fans should keep rocking up. The old "just look at what Manly did last year! Your club could still make it!"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7