Ailing Stewart not crook on media

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fonz do you work for David Gallop or something. The whole play was designed to take out Brett Stewart its as simple as that. If Watmough had done it i would have been smirking and glad he bashed them but i would have been suprised if he got away with it as it was completely intentional from the second that Inglis put up that bomb they had planned for it. The same way McDougall kicked Tooves in the face years ago. It was a Dog Act pure and simple!.

Watch this

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=184991

You blokes really need to stop being so one eyed. There is nothing wrong with Slaters involvement at all. Brett is almost on his knees and still going down. How do you expect Crocker to hit him? Should he dive at his legs? His eyes were probably shut the whole time ffs. This is how things go wrong.

It is not a dog act or an attempt to take Brett out. It is an attempt to put a shot on to get the ball back in a grand final close to your opponents try line.

It happens in every game. Put a bomb up and smash the fullback. Shoulder contact with the head happens in every game. It was all shoulder. There was no arm or head involved as others have suggested.

It probably should have drawn a penalty but my point is it's not some concocted "dog act" to take a player out of the game as people have suggested.

For the record, i think shoulder contact with the head should be allowed for the simple fact that it is hard to avoid when you consider the nature of the game we play.

I hope Matai gives Slater one right in front of me tomorrow night.

The Eagle said:
So you think Storm should have gotten a scrum feed after that shot? ?Because if its not a penalty its a knock on,he dropped the ball ffs its not NFL

But obvious holes are available in both theories but let me ask you one more question

If i try to kill you,do you want me to go to jail or should i be let off scot-free because i failed to end your life? (This in no way is a threat,call it an apt comparison as Crocker may well have killed him if it went to far wrong which to be honest,i thought he had)

If so,tell me where the difference is in both instances

And id call it unnecessary,Slater is overrated

Your mind boggles me. How do you compare attempted murder to a a shoulder charge?

Oh and i believe it should have been a penalty. But since it wasn't it had to be a scrum.

Has anyone ever been charged with assault for anyone being knocked out on a football field? No. So what makes you refer to it as attempted murder? I'm ending this conversation. It'll go around in circles with you.

Have just skimmed through this

It was a premeditated act? Feck me the tin foil hats get worse and worse on here

Its been a fair while since I viewed that footage. In seeing it again I do agree that Slater is clearly seen to be attempting a ball in all tackle evidenced by his arms opening up to take the man & eyes closed. Fair play with no malice and no illegal contact.

I reserve my judgement on crocker though, including the proposition about intent. For mine, he clearly cocks & leads with his right elbow and with his left hand ends up cradling snakes head against the right shoulder/elbow to maximise the blow. That angle of footage also tends to suggest there was no crocker head clash, which is not how i saw it back then when i looked at it over & over again from other footage angles. I guess there is the possibility my cranky glasses were on but I still think crocker is a prime example of being a "deceased faeces"

Anyway, the best part about this thread is Fonzes quick response when Sworn Eagle proposes that he has lost the debate. No mucking around there. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4