Albert Hopoate-Next Superstar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Meet Albert Hopoate, the game’s next big thing
By Rocco Luca
August 28, 2016

HIS father and brother have played rep footy and seems young Albert Hopoate is destined for the same heights.

Young Albert has taken the Harold Matthews competition by storm this year scoring a plethora of full field tries courtesy of a great turn of speed and one hell of a left hand fend.

The Manly fullback was also selected in the NSW 16s State of Origin side that defeated Queensland 12-10

Check out his incredible highlights and judge for yourself.

I'm not going on just his you tube highlights I've watched him a couple of times and he is a freak! His fend is amazing he keeps his balance every time which is awesome he really is a special talent but we will wait and see I guess but he looks a great prospect much better than Tom Wright. He has no real ball playing though as far as I've seen so probably down the track a quality centre.

I'm not going on just his you tube highlights I've watched him a couple of times and he is a freak! His fend is amazing he keeps his balance every time which is awesome he really is a special talent but we will wait and see I guess but he looks a great prospect much better than Tom Wright. He has no real ball playing though as far as I've seen so probably down the track a quality centre.

I have to agree this kid looks something special.

Yep Jamil and Albert are specials and we need to hold onto them and bring them along carefully. Albert is an example of what Fulton needs to do to protect and enhance our junior scheme. He said he would so that's what we expect. Quite easy for TT to move to centre, if Albert shows the goods with the big boys. I remember Langlands being a fine centre when St George and Australia had a top full back to replace him. No more Gutherson blunders

Hoppa senior was sitting in Manly dug out with players last weekend

We have a fair bit of talent coming through but there's no much room in our salary cap due to some ageing players on our books. We will see more leave with Liam Knight being targeted by the Roosters.

We have a fair bit of talent coming through but there's no much room in our salary cap due to some ageing players on our books. We will see more leave with Liam Knight being targeted by the Roosters.

the only two aging players left in our ranks are Matai and Brett Stewart. Both are only contracted to the end of 2017 and both may retire or seek overseas contracts. By the end of 2017 and perhaps sooner, with salary cap increase and the disappearance of under performers this year, we should have a heap of money available

the only two aging players left in our ranks are Matai and Brett Stewart. Both are only contracted to the end of 2017 and both may retire or seek overseas contracts. By the end of 2017 and perhaps sooner, with salary cap increase and the disappearance of under performers this year, we should have a heap of money available

I hope so.

So far Will had 1 stellar year and does not look likely to repeat his 2011 form.:cool:

The hype about the Hoppas has yet to be transferred onto the NRL field :rolleyes:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6