All I Want For Christmas Is...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lord Eagleton said:
Didnt you go to Holland a couple of months ago Dan?

So, I did, and haven't left yet.

globaleagle said:
Lord Eagleton said:
Didnt you go to Holland a couple of months ago Dan?

Well then, he got his Christmas wish, didn't he!

I guess I did, so what is my next wish?

To go to LA in January...ah the joys of a sales job, already going :)

What I really want is a pinball machine

Which pinball machine? My fav was super mario followed by the addams family. Much good times....much money.

globaleagle said:
Which pinball machine? My fav was super mario followed by the addams family. Much good times....much money.

Fish Tales, Fish Tales was awesome, but so so was Theatre of Magic and so so many more, Actually mario was rad.

I have been playing it on the Android tab.

just before Matilda was born I bought some empty cabs and was going to build a virtual pinball machine, if you have the spare cash and time its worth doing, if you put the effort it ends up being about 90% of the experience, because you can get haptic feedback etc in there.

Failing that I may make an android style version when my 30% ruling comes in :)

Sounds great. A guy just down the road (where i used to live inn canada) had a sales and service business. Suffice to say, spent a few times slowly walking past until got the invite to check things out.

A mate of mine in Melb has the addams family one. One 'party' night I managed to get 50 points off 1 ball. He reckons that's still the record lowest he's ever seen .

I think he's right.

globaleagle said:
Sounds great. A guy just down the road (where i used to live inn canada) had a sales and service business. Suffice to say, spent a few times slowly walking past until got the invite to check things out.

A mate of mine in Melb has the addams family one. One 'party' night I managed to get 50 points off 1 ball. He reckons that's still the record lowest he's ever seen .

I think he's right.

The app on the phones isnt bad but the iphone runs it too fast and the s3 too slow but runs perfect on the galaxy note.

The vpinball and wjatever the other forked project is, are great. Have a look at virtual pinball cabinets on youtube some of the things people have done is mouth watering

globaleagle said:

I think he's right.

The app on the phones isnt bad but the iphone runs it too fast and the s3 too slow but runs perfect on the galaxy note.

The vpinball and wjatever the other forked project is, are great. Have a look at virtual pinball cabinets on youtube some of the things people have done is mouth watering

globaleagle said:

The early 90's Indiana Jones, Addams Family, Star Wars and Dr.Who were great. Funhouse and Whirlwind from the 80's were a blast. Recently, the mid-00s Elvis has been rocking the HH household.

Hamster Huey said:
globaleagle said:

The early 90's Indiana Jones, Addams Family, Star Wars and Dr.Who were great. Funhouse and Whirlwind from the 80's were a blast. Recently, the mid-00s Elvis has been rocking the HH household.

Every indiana pinnie I played...never had a working ummm... the wobbly platform thingie on the left hand side. So that ruined it for me.

globaleagle said:
Hamster Huey said:
globaleagle said:

Every indiana pinnie I played...never had a working ummm... the wobbly platform thingie on the left hand side. So that ruined it for me.

It is the most fiddly bit and the problem is that there is an unprotected component that gets hit when you smash the ball into the catch on the left, underneath the platform. With an after-market part installed, it protects the platform circuitry and provides many, many hours of Indy fun, fault-free.

The biggest problem with the early-90s machines is that they run hot and the wiring/circuit boards are now susceptible to shutting down mid-game. It's worth the cost to get the boards upgraded and replace all the incandescent globes with the brighter, cooler LEDs.

Hamster Huey said:
globaleagle said:
Hamster Huey said:
globaleagle said:

It is the most fiddly bit and the problem is that there is an unprotected component that gets hit when you smash the ball into the catch on the left, underneath the platform. With an after-market part installed, it protects the platform circuitry and provides many, many hours of Indy fun, fault-free.

The biggest problem with the early-90s machines is that they run hot and the wiring/circuit boards are now susceptible to shutting down mid-game. It's worth the cost to get the boards upgraded and replace all the incandescent globes with the brighter, cooler LEDs.

That, Sir, shows a depth of knowledge I didn't know existed re: pinball machines! :cool:

This is a great stocking stuffer for those who can not get to Brookie often.
https://nrl.ticketek.com.au/SeaEaglesIntegration/Home.aspx :idea:

Beaver's Back $30

Membership card
‘Beavers Back’ Key Ring

The Inside Swoop Members only Enews
10% discount on Sea Eagles home game tickets
10% discount on Sea Eagles merchandise
Priority purchase periods for SOO, Finals and Grand Final

CentralCoastEagle said:
All I want is two good knees

I'll give you one, right in the groin. That'll cheer ya up :D Someone else can knee you for the second helping. I don't want to be selfish.

Dan said:
globaleagle said:

Fish Tales, Fish Tales was awesome, but so so was Theatre of Magic and so so many more, Actually mario was rad.

I have been playing it on the Android tab.

just before Matilda was born I bought some empty cabs and was going to build a virtual pinball machine, if you have the spare cash and time its worth doing, if you put the effort it ends up being about 90% of the experience, because you can get haptic feedback etc in there.

Failing that I may make an android style version when my 30% ruling comes in :)

I know you own this place and I shouldn't be telling the mods what to do however you shoukd be banned for using the word RAD. It was sooooooooo late 80s early 90s :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4