All Manly Faithful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake&TurboTomofBrookie

Reserve Grader
This Sunday is the big game of all when our Manly boys will be taking on the Warriors and the boys need to know that we're behind them all the way. I have my car flag flying and, with that, I have the back of the car plastered with stickers that I received from joining up as a Sea Eagles Member and others I just recently purchased. Add to that Manly number plates which are in Sea Eagles plate frames I also just purchased.
How are you showing your support for our boys this week?

Went and got myself a new car flag today as my previous one flew off in Sydney's high winds last week.. got some ribbons for my car too!

Every time I leave the house at the moment (I'm on TAFE holidays) I have something Manly related on :D

manlyforever08 said:
Went and got myself a new car flag today as my previous one flew off in Sydney's high winds last week.. got some ribbons for my car too!

Every time I leave the house at the moment (I'm on TAFE holidays) I have something Manly related on :D

That's a good idea about ribbons. I've been considering getting ribbons in Manly's colours for my car as well.

stewartbrett said:
manlyforever08 said:

That's a good idea about ribbons. I've been considering getting ribbons in Manly's colours for my car as well.
The factory outlet are selling them already cut up at $2 each! thought it was a nice little extra to my car flag :)

My sea eagle number plates are on show all year round and my sea eagle tattoo.....well...thats there for life.

I have 2 car flags, Sea Eagles steering wheel cover, 2 Sea Eagle replica jerseys on either side window, Sea Eagles Teddy bear, See through Sea Eagles Sticker on back window, Sea Eagle Licence Plates, Wing mirror Sea Eagles Covers..... My workstation is just MAD with MANLY gear

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2