All please read

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that as I prepare the new site eventually I am going to need to lock down the forums again. At that point they will not longer be available on the URL above and you will there for need to use the main site.

The silvertails.net URL will be the main one and I will be force redirecting anyone from http://www.silvertails.net/community to the main site silvertails.net or whatever the forum URL is. This will mean the forums are wrapped back into the main site properly.

Hope everyone is cool with that, I am just looking for a way to import all our news cleanly and then we should be right to go.

Dan

Dan link said:
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that as I prepare the new site eventually I am going to need to lock down the forums again. At that point they will not longer be available on the URL above and you will there for need to use the main site.

The silvertails.net URL will be the main one and I will be force redirecting anyone from http://www.silvertails.net/community to the main site silvertails.net or whatever the forum URL is. This will mean the forums are wrapped back into the main site properly.

Hope everyone is cool with that, I am just looking for a way to import all our news cleanly and then we should be right to go.

Dan

I am generally cool with most things i dont understand well. :)

lol cool.

It is just a way for me to force you into looking at the site at the same time as the forum :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6