All Star Game: Williams Out - Watmough In

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Joey

Reserve Grader
Tony Williams has been ruled out of the all star match after suffering a quad strain and have called up Watmough as his replacement.

Early word is Tony will still be able to play in the WCC.

I have very little interest in the match. It's just an exhibition, and I don't care about the result. I just hope the Manly player (currently Choc) escapes injury.
Naturally I'm much more interested in the WCC where a Manly team will compete.

The Who said:
I have very little interest in the match. It's just an exhibition, and I don't care about the result. I just hope the Manly player (currently Choc) escapes injury.

Not only Choc, also hope Rosey stays injury free as well.

The Who said:

Don't forget the upcoming Sharks match in a couple of days which Tooves will field a full strength side..

ALinda said:
Not only Choc, also hope Rosey stays injury free as well.

I don't think they care about injuries as much as the few concerned fans who think it's a waste of a game from today's press conference both Rose and Watmough promising they'll smash and pump each other and even try to get a few cheap shots in where possible.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6