ALL STARS GAME

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
Any word or whispers regarding who from the eagles might be playing ? Are there any players you don't want to see get picked ? What are people's opinions re the game...is it necessary or just a distraction for teams preparing for the new season ?

To me this is just another fixture to make money. When you hear our so called leaders bitching about player burn out then maybe they might consider this game to be surplus to requirements. Me thinks not!!

I just hope that none of our players involved get injured. This is not a fixture I will be waiting in anticipation for.

I read that Bennett was picking the team this year, rather than the fan poll method of previous years.

Great concept, in recognition of indigenous australians.

Kiwis, polys & pommies can't play origin.
Prefer it to sevens (tose that tournament to look after players).

Maybe a week after GF, instead of preseason.

I don't mind the concept, but it should be moved to the end of the season.

last thing a team needs is one of their key players sitting on the sidelines for 6 months at the start of the year.

Can we sign big geroge for 1 day and lend him to the squad.

End of the season though is tough because league players are boof-heads and need to get **** faced the first Monday after they're eliminated. Can't ask those precious souls to hold off a month for an exhibition match...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4