All Stars

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Broncos: Hannant, Gillett, Beale, Hunt
Dogs: Tolman, Pritchard, Hodkinson, Turner
Cowboys: Scott, Johnson, Winterstein, Gallant
Dragons: Young, Fien, Morris, Boyd
Eels: Hindmarsh, Mannah, Hayne, Burt
Knights: Costigan, Ciraldo, Uate, Gidley
Warriors: Mannering, Mateo, Hohia, Maloney
Panthers: Lewis, Civoniveva, Gordon, Jennings
Rabbitohs: Burgess, Taylor, Talonoa, Vaivai
Raiders: Shillington, Harrison, Dugan, Vidot
Roosters: Myles, Anasta, Carney, Kenny-Dowall
Sea Eagles: Watmough, Kite, Lyon, Foran
Sharks: Gallen, Snowden, Graham, Gardner
Storm: Smith, Blair, Slater, Cronk
Titans: Harrison, Minichiello, Zillman, Gordon
Tigers: Ellis, Farah, Lawrence, Moltzen

Marhsall and Lockyer are guaranteed a spot on the team already and you can't vote for them, being that they are the Aus & NZ captains. Remembering that there has to be one player from each team on the squad here is what I am expecting (also keeping in mind Slater is not playing cause of surgery)

1 Hayne 2 Morris 3 Lyon 4 Kenny Dowall 5 Boyd 6 Lockyer 7 Marshall 8 Civoniveva 9 Smith 10 Scott 11 Mannering 12 Burgess (Taylor if Burgess pulls out cause on his surgery)13 Gallen 14 Shillington 15 Bailey 16 Pritchard 17 Gidley

Wow...these are the best the Dogs can offer up ??

I think you are right, I forgot about the extended bench and unlimited interchange. Well that changes everything I'll have to go rethink my team. Probably add Farah, Carney and then 2 from Lewis, Watmough, Young or Ellis

Post  automatically merged: [time]1292240775[/time]

Chip & Chase link said:

Wow...these are the best the Dogs can offer up ??

Yup pretty much, I can't stand Ennis so refused to vote for him. Barba and Idris are on the Indig team

brookie link said:
can we vote for anyone not on that list?

b stewart!
wouldnt risk him in that game
I started it last nite but didnt finish it though
Slater the dog is out for shoulder surgery

brookie link said:
can we vote for anyone not on that list?

b stewart!
it's only who the club puts forward. if wolfie was there, he'd be in easily.. but don't wanna risk his shoulder. and he wasn't there last year either :(

We should have put forward 4 young blokes. That way one of them would have been guaranteed a run in a big game.

We should put forward 4 numpties that we wouldnt miss if they were injured.

Canterbury have it right, as much as it pains me to admit.

Name anythign that anyone remembers from the last one apart from the Ranga in the indeginous team.

I remember Burgess murdering Preston Campbell with a monster hit if memory serves.

I also remember watching the game at my mate's place and discussing if we were racists if we backed the All-Stars over the Indig team

Ben Wallace link said:
I remember Burgess murdering Preston Campbell with a monster hit if memory serves.

I also remember watching the game at my mate's place and discussing if we were racists if we backed the All-Stars over the Indig team

That was one of the biggest hits I ever seen at a football stadium, you could feel from where we were sitting

I am not a fan of SOO and tests mid season. This is just ridiculous, ask Newcastle after the Gldley injury what they think of this meaningless game.

Who in the Manly club would support this game if Big Georgie did a season ending injury.

Why, oh why, does the NRL keep on losing sight of the main game....the NRL season????

Ralphie link said:
I am not a fan of SOO and tests mid season. This is just ridiculous, ask Newcastle after the Gldley injury what they think of this meaningless game.

Who in the Manly club would support this game if Big Georgie did a season ending injury.

Why, oh why, does the NRL keep on losing sight of the main game....the NRL season????

Think of another way for the club's to get grants (which they do from the Allstars).

Stop player's from playing Rep games and watch the lineup.......... for the exit

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8