Alot to look Forward to !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Copa Eagle

Reserve Grader
There is alot to look forward to next year ! This year is gone and des will pick the carcus of what is left of the 2010 season. Yet there are some glraing positives coming from this year. Foran has now had his first solid year in the halves and will be better for it, especially with his time off and some recovery. DCE partnering him in the halves. I think due to the fact DCE played 20,s for manly he will show alot more passion, this kid is a worker ! Next up, Jamie Buhrer was outstanding yesterday, he tackled his heart out, gave away a few silly penalties but in the offseason he will bulk up and become more mature, it will almost be like having 2 Glenn Stewarts running around ! And last of all THE OFF SEASON could not have come at a better time, lets get excited, des will pick the boys up, and we will do better, get wolfie and hopefull brett on the field and we will be sweet !

I agree. If we can have a bit more luck next year, I think we have the team to make the top 4. I really like some of our youngsters coming through. It's a shame Hoppa was injured yesterday. I was really looking forward to seeing him on that stage.   

Once again next season we are losing more established players, and gaining none.
Our roster this year looked impressive, but ultimately the team that wins the comp is the one that can keep their playmakers on the field. We couldn't, through injuries and suspensions. Illawarra has, which is why many people think they'll win the comp.
So, if I was CEO, I'd launch an investigation into why we had:
1. so many injuries
2. so many suspensions
3. so many penalty counts go against us

You can put all three down to bad luck, but there is more to it than that.

i dont think gaining players has anything to do with how we go next year, im all for bringing up the juniors, weve unearthed, will hopoate, michael odlfield,jamie buhrer, i see it as a new beggining.
- Injuries hurt us they did, but thats what rugby league is about, you cant expect to play rugby league on not get hurt.
- suspensions i agree with you totally, they players that got suspended towards the end let us down.
- Alos penalties, they need to rethink their attitude.

But in saying all this i believe our roster will be stronger, especially with players at a young age now knowing what its like to play finals footy !

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4