Am I clutching straws or.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
will these players filling in & stepping up play with ultra competitive attitudes to earn a spot on Sunday?? Lets face it, they would know certain players will be straight back starting with Snake, Foz & Robbo. This would have to be the perfect opportunity to force a bench spot in the finals so expect these fill ins to play out of their skins on Sunday. This could lift the intensity creating another memorable victory!!
;)

I think we are going to give it a bloody good shake on Sunday under tough circumstances

Nothing to suggest our "fill-ins" won't do a good job because they've been doing it all year long. Huge ask up at Suncorp especially the circumstances but I think we'll be in the contest and with a bit of luck can get them.

btw - has Hoppa been officially ruled out yet?

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Masked Eagle said:
Nothing to suggest our "fill-ins" won't do a good job because they've been doing it all year long. Huge ask up at Suncorp especially the circumstances but I think we'll be in the contest and with a bit of luck can get them.

btw - has Hoppa been officially ruled out yet?
I thought Hoppa was back??
Yeh mate the whole squad has performed well but my point is these guys coming into the 17 would not have got the opportunity without the suspensions. Just maybe this incentive could lift them even more OR..as the title reads i may be clutching at straws. :p

I think it hinges squarely on whether Hoppa plays, we need people at their positional best. robbo will do a great job but probably not as good as Hoppa can do there.

I still think we will put in a fair showing though

I really think we can win on Sunday. It's a shame I can't be there. Go mighty Sea Eagles.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4