Am I missing something?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
The SMH tipsters have just released their choices and 15/16 tip the sea Eagles to beat the Warriors.

And TAB has us at $1.50 to the Warriors $2.50?????

Are the Warriors expected to be killed in a Trans-Tasman flight coming over or something?  Would we beat a NSW Cup bought in to take their place at the moment?

Ropati, McKinnon, Price not playing, home field etc etc. NZ should shorten a fair bit I think, Manly hasn't got much backing from the punters this season so far.

Canteen Worker link said:
Or are we being harder on our team than other more unbiased and less emotionally involved followers?
  Blind Freddie can see we don't have a point in us at the moment where the Warriors have plenty with their run and gun style.

Manly have gone into serious lockdown mode at the moment. It's like some sort of freakish damage control after only two losses. They are seriously reacting as if Manly's season is on the line. If Hasler can't get his team up for a home game after two losses against a team missing three strike weapons, then we're boned.

I've tipped Manly. With some confidence. I don't think they should be $1.50 favourites, but I'm confident.

We are specials this weekend, Warriors are very erratic, they had a big win last weekend and we need a win!!!!

As for the odds, we made the GF last year FFS, it is no shock.  We have only lost Monas, and as you said Mata he was farking sh!t.  It should be $1.10 on that.

willstyles link said:
Manly have gone into serious lockdown mode at the moment. It's like some sort of freakish damage control after only two losses. They are seriously reacting as if Manly's season is on the line. If Hasler can't get his team up for a home game after two losses against a team missing three strike weapons, then we're boned.

I've tipped Manly. With some confidence. I don't think they should be $1.50 favourites, but I'm confident.
Is it Manly in lockdown or just the fans??? It is as if we have lost 10 in a row and are heading for the spoon at the moment. If we have to have a few losses to be in top form at Semi time, I will take it!!!

It's the club, mate. They shut the media out after the loss to the Knights. That's not only bizarre, but against the rules of the NRL - every club has an obligation to make players available to the media after a match. The fact that the Sea Eagles have attempted to go underground after just two narrow losses suggests that the club is bloody worried. They'll be fired up, no doubt about it - if they don't then I'm plenty concerned about what Des has got in his coaching arsenal.

I heard a Saturday interview with Craig Hamilton and Des. He wasn't too happy but he talked to the media. Basically said that Manly had many chances to win it but gave the game away.

Pretty sure that the interview on the ABC website was just a recording of the press conference, not 100% sure, but that's what it sounded like.

But have a look at both Big League and RLW this week - both mags mention that the media was locked out of the dressing rooms. Not a good look and I wouldn't be surprised if the club gets an official kick up the arse from the NRL.

You and me both mate, I can't wait for a Sea Eagles win.

I'm copping far too much at work at the moment because they aren't putting in on the field!!

When considering a few very close calls in our two first games, we could have very well won both matches. Sitting with the top sides on 4 points and we'd all be brushing it off as a slowish start.

I've been critical, but when the emotion wears off I don't think we're too far from being competative and then back to the team of 07.

I was a bit iffy on the game, but am confident now

Firstly, i think a lot of people are giving the Warriors a bit too much credit. They will hate out defensive pattern if we turn up in the right frame of mind

Seconldy, was watching the Primetime last night (NZ weekly preveiw show), and they interviewed Des, King, Bell, B.Stewart, Williamson to name a few and the way they were talking made me feel a bit more at ease

Ho do you get more Manly news over there than us?

Only coz they are playing the Warriors i guess

Was quite good, would have been a good 3-4 solid minutes of them talking to all mentioned above

Can't remember exactly what Des said, nothing about 5/8 was mentioined, and a bit of talk about how poor we have been bringing the ball up the field and the schoolboy errors in our games.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7