Amazing Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
I was in bay 35.. right on half way.. and i could sense victory all night.. the fans were amazing.. it was all Manly!

Onto the match... we blitzed them... Thurston and Bowen? WHO ARE YA? WHO ARE YA?!

Stewart and Watmough earned their test jumpers.. as did Orford with a brilliant display tonight by the 'ox'.. that tackle on Thurston.. ohhh he must have loved that one.

Stewart a million tackles.. Everyone was impressive..

MICHAEL MONAGHAN - I will miss this bloke.. he is a dead set champion.. im glad hes going to leave on a high... with the fans realizing his potential and i am absolutely gutted hes leaving.. what a star.. what a quality player.. what a kicking game.. what ****ing guts... just a smart tough player.. 240k is a ****en steal. Its as if hes playing 5/8 from hooker.. hes changed the hooking position and he and Orford are clicking

What an awesome night... the atmosphere was crazy.. im still in shock we made the grand final.. and if we bow out to Melbourne (who have been the best side for 2 years now.. i wont be too disappointed... GO U FARKEN EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yeah: :yeah: 8D

Have to agree, it was the best Manly crowd I have been in - the atmosphere was fantastic, the chants going on especially as we leaving the ground. For those of you who missed it make sure you get Grand Final tickets so you dont miss out this week

The atmosphere was awesome. Last year when we played the Dragons they won the battle of the crowd, but last night Manly fans totally dominated, we owned the SFS.

When the first Manly chant went up I got goosebumps, it reverbarated around the stadium so loudly the players must have gotten a massive lift from it.

There was maroon and white everywhere last night.

Now all we need is Parra to win today so we can have a fair dinkum old school GF next week, and bash the living **** out of the Eels to claim the title. How good would that be ??

I thought the atmosphere against Souths in the semi final was fantastic. Well last night it was that plus another 30%.

The Manly crowd was unbelievable. It started with the walk from the car park to the ground, out of nowhere the Manly clap slap clap chant started and when that died down the Maaaaannly chant started and buy the time we reached the entrance gates it was give me an M, give me an A etc etc.

Then the players came on for the warm up and the noise was deafening. Throughout the game the singing and chanting was virtually non stop and at the end to hear the crowd to sing along with Eagle Rock was something special.

Then of course the nightmare of trying to exit the car park and with the cars going nowhere all we could hear blaring from car stereos was Eagle Rock. It wasn't a nightmare at all, we were living the dream.

The past 10 years of supporting this club have been at times difficult, but whatever pain and heartache we have experienced in the past 10 years was repaid, with interest between 7:45pm & 10pm last night.

Jan and I watched the Fox Replay this morning and the tears of emotion were flowing from both of us as we watched the game and our progression over the last decade.

I love my family and I love this club, at the moment not much else matters.

I was in bay 35.. right on half way.. and i could sense victory all night.. the fans were amazing.. it was all Manly!

Onto the match... we blitzed them... Thurston and Bowen? WHO ARE YA? WHO ARE YA?!

Stewart and Watmough earned their test jumpers.. as did Orford with a brilliant display tonight by the 'ox'.. that tackle on Thurston.. ohhh he must have loved that one.

Stewart a million tackles.. Everyone was impressive..

MICHAEL MONAGHAN - I will miss this bloke.. he is a dead set champion.. im glad hes going to leave on a high... with the fans realizing his potential and i am absolutely gutted hes leaving.. what a star.. what a quality player.. what a kicking game.. what ****ing guts... just a smart tough player.. 240k is a ****en steal. Its as if hes playing 5/8 from hooker.. hes changed the hooking position and he and Orford are clicking

What an awesome night... the atmosphere was crazy.. im still in shock we made the grand final.. and if we bow out to Melbourne (who have been the best side for 2 years now.. i wont be too disappointed... GO U FARKEN EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yeah: :yeah: 8D
Well said ,apart from this -if we bow out to storm ****e...
We will not bow out ,the storm are not even there yet -
We are going to roll whoever comes our way -
Its in the bag in my eyes.....This is the year of the eagle -
BELIEVE..........................................................................

im just saying if it happened im still proud.. but im quietly confident.

Also how good was the roar in the warm up when Glenn Stewart ran out.

I know, it was awesome. Probably got a louder cheer than the entire team when they came out earlier.

And the ovation for Des when he walked out at the end of the game too. And the 'Thurston's a wanker' chant. And all the rest :dance:

I thought the atmosphere against Souths in the semi final was fantastic. Well last night it was that plus another 30%.

The Manly crowd was unbelievable. It started with the walk from the car park to the ground, out of nowhere the Manly clap slap clap chant started and when that died down the Maaaaannly chant started and buy the time we reached the entrance gates it was give me an M, give me an A etc etc.

Then the players came on for the warm up and the noise was deafening. Throughout the game the singing and chanting was virtually non stop and at the end to hear the crowd to sing along with Eagle Rock was something special.

Then of course the nightmare of trying to exit the car park and with the cars going nowhere all we could hear blaring from car stereos was Eagle Rock. It wasn't a nightmare at all, we were living the dream.

The past 10 years of supporting this club have been at times difficult, but whatever pain and heartache we have experienced in the past 10 years was repaid, with interest between 7:45pm & 10pm last night.

Jan and I watched the Fox Replay this morning and the tears of emotion were flowing from both of us as we watched the game and our progression over the last decade.

Great sentiments Pete. Enjoy this week - it is special.

[quote author=KaZa]

I know, it was awesome. Probably got a louder cheer than the entire team when they came out earlier.

And the ovation for Des when he walked out at the end of the game too. And the 'Thurston's a wanker' chant. And all the rest :dance:
[/quote]

glad you enjoyed

well said pete

it was a speical night.

This club of ours is so resilent. 7 years ago we were dead gone and part of a joint venture nightmare. Then to be only 72 hours from going out the back door forever.

But somehow and i still cant get my head exactley how we have pulled this off we are back better than ever.

The manly fans who were at the SFS last nite take abow the atmosphere was awesome.

This week is going to be awesome i cannot wait.

I hope the GF can match what you guys are describing and what I could hear on tele.

I'll be a fair way back so will make up for it with extra noise.

it wont be the same flip - there will be a huge number of neutrals at teh GF

last night it was 95% manly fans.

I hope the GF can match what you guys are describing and what I could hear on tele.

I'll be a fair way back so will make up for it with extra noise.

I am sorry to say you will be sadly disappointed. Why there are not designated supporters bay is a mystery.

The last GF I went to was the 2001and both the Knights and Eels supporters were certainly together in various areas in large numbers.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6