An artist in the family

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Been on the news up here that DCE's little brother has been charged with graffiti - spray painting a willy, onto public property in Brisbane.
The kid claimed in court it's been hard for him always living in his brother's shadow.
Judge called him a 19 year old idiot.
Apparently he was charged for not following Jonah's lead and forgetting to write TATION next to the d*ck.

Apparently he's a well known scooter boot...
Ms Coates also was told Darcy Cherry-Evans, one of Australia’s to scooter riders, had competed in the International Scooter Association World Championships in Spain.

He works for a company that makes scooters and Mr Hanly said he had designed some himself, he was sponsored and could travel world-wide with his scooter riding.........Around the world, that's a lot of scooting.

Last edited:
Ms Coates also was told Darcy Cherry-Evans, one of Australia’s to scooter riders, had competed in the International Scooter Association World Championships in Spain.

He works for a company that makes scooters and Mr Hanly said he had designed some himself, he was sponsored and could travel world-wide with his scooter riding.........Around the world, that's a lot of scooting.
I bought a 'scooter for grown-ups' off eBay. It's got larger wheels and foot space. Lots of fun.
Because I've got a big scooter when I do graffiti my willies are HUGE.

My mistake. He actually did his artwork with a permanent marker, not spray paint.

Fly scoot?
https://m.flyscoot.com

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4