An easy one

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I played 2 seasons with Manly
... but Manly is not the only major club I played for.
However I never played against Manly!
I did play finals footy for Manly
... and I also played some rep footy.
The year after I left Manly they won the comp!
I am one of an exclusive group of only 8 players in regards to one well-known aspect of my career.

I'm sure you all know of me … My name is . . . ?

is he still playing now ???  travis burns  fits that  except the rep footy part..  i dont knw who it is ???  if thats your easy one  whats your hard one like lol ;D

I am one of an exclusive group of only 8 players in regards to one well-known aspect of my career.

is that aspect,, the fact he played for QLD & NSW in state of origin??

jjai link said:

is that aspect,, the fact he played for QLD & NSW in state of origin??

Thats why i went for Ribot.

Ant80 link said:
Micheal Monaghan
No

Post  automatically merged: [time]1295615039[/time]

Grail link said:
Kevin Junee
No

Maybe you need another clue?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1295617328[/time]

Ok here is the clue. Of the exclusive group of 8, two others played in the same team as me!!

grail i think he left before we won a GF , i dnt think he won a GF with us ..

I have the team photo on the wall and he is in the 1976 premiers team, he came from England with Steve Norton

Grail is correct, it's Gary Stephens!

I played 2 seasons with Manly = 1976 & 1977

... but Manly is not the only major club I played for = Castleford Wigan & Halifax

However I never played against Manly! = never played for any other Aussie team

I did play finals footy for Manly = 1976 & 1977

... and I also played some rep footy = played for England against Wales and for Great Britain against New Zealand and Australia

The year after I left Manly they won the comp! = he left after 1977 and we won in 1978 (of course we won with him in the team in 1976 but I conveniently forgot to mention that!)

I am one of an exclusive group of only 8 players in regards to one well-known aspect of my career = Gary Stephens is one of only eight Englishmen to have played in Australian National Rugby League Grand Final winning teams

He was a pretty good player too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8