An oldie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
How many mice does it take to screw ina light bulb?

- 2, but I have no idea how they got in there

Awful, but points for trying.

How about an even older one:

How many Irishmen does it take to screw in a light bulb?

101 - 1 to hold the light bulb & 100 to spin the room.

Speaking of oldies:

Three sisters ages 92, 94, and 96 live in a house together. One night the 96 year old draws a bath. She puts her foot in and pauses. She yells down the stairs "was I getting in or out of the bath?".

The 94 year old yells back 'I don't know. I'll come up and see." She starts up the stairs and pauses. Then she yells "was I going up the stairs or down?"

The 92 year old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea listening to her sisters. She shakes her head and says "I sure hope I never get that forgetful." She knocks on wood for good measure. She then yells "I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who's at the door."

Q.what did the man say when he walked into a bar in oxford street

A. "put that thing away buddy,i am not that way inclined"

think about it fellas

Q.what did the man say when when he walked into the bar
A. "OUCH!!!!!"

i think i have just turned this thread from the oldies jokes thread into the really,really bad jokes thread LOL!!!!

Q. DId you hear about the Irishman who locked his keys in his car?
A. He couldnt get his family out.

Man walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says, "This is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache", his wife replies, "I think you will find thats a sheep", man says, "I think you will find I was talking to the sheep"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4