And now for the GF rematch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Its a little sad that we probably won't be at full strength, Fozzie should be back but Tafua / Stewart and probably T-Red still out.

I don't know the Roosters situation as to who they have in and out but understand Maria is still on suspension.

Unlike last week where I thought Manly would struggle against the Eels (and they did), I actually think they will be really up for this game....but conversely the Roosters probably will be also, so could be a cracker of a game.

Our team has a few reasons to lift, whilst not in any way disgraced on Grand Final Day last year, they did lead at one point and were pegged back and yes I understand the decisions went against us but nevertheless the players do have a point to prove.

I'd expect players such as Wolfman and Justin Horo that didn't have the happiest of days last year will lift, everyone has been death riding Wolfie these last few weeks so this will indeed be a challenge but one I am hoping he'll accept.

We seem to be having really tight games so far and I see Friday night as not being any different.

Manly by 2

Mark from Brisbane said:
Its a little sad that we probably won't be at full strength, Fozzie should be back but Tafua / Stewart and probably T-Red still out.

Tom Symonds played NSW Cup yesterday mate.

Manly were terrible against both souths and the eels,but we were lucky in that both played even worse. If the Roosters hit form Manly are gone. Roosters by 18.

SBW is out - JWH is not suspended - so basically the Rorters are full strength.

Manly will win it big time !

Snake to make a cameo appearance and Foz is definite:)

I bet that they give us Cecchin :s

They will beat us out wide if they are on their game. Their wingers are miles better than anything we have.

bones said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Tom Symonds played NSW Cup yesterday mate.

Oh good didn't know that

Tooves said Symonds and Taufua hopefully this week, so it may be:-

01. Peta Hiku
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Josh Starling
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Jason King
16. OTHER
17. Tom Symonds

If that's the case @Ryan we would not be far from full strength.

I'd however agree with @bob dylan re their wingers although as I say Wolfman certainly does have a point to prove

I had a nightmare last night. Press Conference, where Brett Stewart announced his shock retirement from professional RL.

2V, his brother and father were present, all the media were there, . Then i woke up . . . . thank my lucky stars . . phew ! :exclamation:

Foz didn't play on the weekend and DCE looked like he probably should not have played due to injury last week. I wouldn't be surprised to see Dragon or Feris in the halves this week. And a fine job either would do.

If Taufua is fit I reckon the other winger will be Blair. Give T-Red another game in NSW Cup before giving him a bench spot in 1st grade.

We are already behind the 8 ball in this game in that we again cop a short turn around in a big game.

We will probably cop Hayne and Cummins just to spite us.

This game can be won and it will all be on the back of cutting out the missed tackles and holding the frigging ball.

I think we MUST all be realistic about our chances in this one.
No B Stewart, G Stewart underdone.or suspended, No JT, poss no Fozz, no King, TRed,
Plus we have those corrupt, biased refs. Our forwards are still looking for combinations, and Lyon playing out of position.
We are MASSIVE UNDERDOGS.

And that is why we will WIN ! Our boys will ambush them, get an early lead, and defend, defend defend. A tribute to Igor.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6