and the telegraph want us to pay for their quality journalism...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
going well guys!

98vzts.jpg

Its amazing how often the Telegraph online screw up their headlines, captions and general reporting. Seen it happening for years. It must be junior journos on the midnight shift who have no clue about rugby league. Or Phil Rothfield.

I have given up on the Telegraph, and I dont miss it. I went to Manly Daily on-line and they are all over that as well. You had to pay there but it was easy to get around by clicking one of the side stories. But really between here, NRL.com and smh and a few others you don't miss anything except all their "scoops" that are BS anyhow.

manlyfan76 said:
I have given up on the Telegraph, and I dont miss it. I went to Manly Daily on-line and they are all over that as well. You had to pay there but it was easy to get around by clicking one of the side stories. But really between here, NRL.com and smh and a few others you don't miss anything except all their "scoops" that are BS anyhow.

The telegraph on line is womans weekly with a sport section. The sport section prides itself of quantity not quality I havnt bought a newspaper in 5 years. They cut me a while back on line and while I have found ways to get around it for fun, i just dont bother anymore. Ive decided we are no good for each other and continuing the relationship was no good for either of us. The telegraph is happy as they feel they got the last word by cutting me, and Im happy as i dont have to live with a lying, deceitful bitch with double standards and poor hygeine

650 grand!! That's madness for him! He's playing like 65k at present. Let's hope he gets back into form.

Will they still take him? 650k for next year is hard to believe. Who worked out these back ended contracts?

The same person that wrote that figure in the article also has Foran playing for the Dogs tonight and Stewart playing in Wollongong ...

What we need to also remember is the cap is going up a lot, what used to be 400 will now be 600 etc

But seriously, I never take any notice of the figures thrown around in the papers, how the hell would they have any idea who is being paid what ? The player certainly won't be telling them and I doubt the men penning the deals would be either

Sam Clench
@SamClench

Reporter for @newscomauHQ. Likes to start arguments. Send gripes, tips to [email protected]

https://twitter.com/SamClench/status/457120598192164864

Sam Clench ‏@SamClench

Manly is living a charmed existence this season. @nthqldcowboys screwed over worse tonight than they were by the big 7th tackle #NRLmannql

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/north-queensland-isnt-the-only-nrl-team-thats-been-robbed-by-the-referees/story-fndujljl-1226889592717

SAM CLENCH
Comment

THE NRL’s incompetent referees have managed to rob three teams of victory in just 12 days.

The disgraceful run of howlers started in Melbourne on April 6, when the Gold Coast Titans were awarded a matchwinning penalty in the final minute of play against the Storm.

HOWLER THREE: Manly vs. North Queensland

Officials Gavin Badger and Adam Devcich missed two obvious infringements in the build-up. First, Manly fullback Brett Stewart passed the ball about a metre forward. It rebounded off a Cowboy, was picked up by the Sea Eagles, and they restarted the tackle count.

Then, a blatant obstruction by Manly’s Jamie Buhrer was inexplicably ignored by video referees Bernard Sutton and Paul Mellor, who awarded Foran’s try.

It was a gutsy win from Manly, who went into the match without star half-back Daly Cherry-Evans, and had to come from behind again after Jonathan Thurston kicked a field goal with five minutes left. But without that huge piece of charity from the referees, North Queensland would almost certainly have closed the game out.

Cowboys fans have been complaining about a supposed refereeing conspiracy against their team for several years now. If you couldn’t understand why they felt that way after the infamous “seven tackle set” in last season’s finals series, you certainly can now.

If Manly make it to the GF this year, we 'd better win by a BIG margin. If the match is close, no good.

We are being set up. A lot of media publicity and emphasizing perceived decisions by refs, favouring MWSE. Why ?
So they'll have an excuse to perpetrate the mother of all square-ups in the 2nd half of the GF, where forward passes, strips, high-shots, multiple 6 agains, inside the 10, obstructions are all allowed to favour whoever it is we are playing. :mad:

EagleFromMay1967 said:
If Manly make it to the GF this year, we 'd better win by a BIG margin. If the match is close, no good.

We are being set up. A lot of media publicity and emphasizing perceived decisions by refs, favouring MWSE. Why ?
So they'll have an excuse to perpetrate the mother of all square-ups in the 2nd half of the GF, where forward passes, strips, high-shots, multiple 6 agains, inside the 10, obstructions are all allowed to favour whoever it is we are playing. :mad:

No you have it all the wrong way around. That already happened in last years grand final and only now we are getting the favorable decisions in an attempt to make up for it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6