Announcement Android and iOS App Update/Issues and Fix

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

Over the past week there has been a issue with iOS and Android apps that were installed over that time, not registering for push notifications.

That issue has been resolved. If you have not been getting push alerts, simply use the Menu >> Log out option and then log back in.
Doing so will re-register your device with the push notifications server and allow you to start receiving the updates and notifications again.

Additionally some new features have been added. If you are on an android device you should now be getting a faster experience and faster than browser experience.

In iOS a back button has been included to allow for a better experience than the swipe back and forth.

Cheers all

Dan

giphy.gif

Android works I think. Developer said it looks like an upstream issue related to iOS, so they are working on it
Yes android worked fine, took me straight to your post. Also seems fast enough.

Do the ratings appear as one line on the mobile apps as per the website, or are they two lines?

The latest update is a huge improvement on Android. The app had pretty much become unusable before that. Nice job.

@Dan I have a question that I think I have asked once before and don't recall getting a response. Are you meant to be able to swipe left and right to navigate backward and forward through previous pages? If so it isn't working for me, and never has.

Nexus 5. Android 6.0.1

Hi Dan. My App keeps glitching and jumping back to previous pages. ATM I can't seem to read more that a message or two. It's probably something to do with my phone needing a possible update or me doing something weird. I'll keep monitoring it. I've been reverting to using Silvertails through Safari from my phone.

Hi @Dan
For the Android phone App, are there any plans to introduce the up & down arrows which take you to the top or bottom of the page like there is on the normal browser on the right hand side of the screen as that is one thing that is missing that is stopping me from using the App on my phone.

Hi @Dan
For the Android phone App, are there any plans to introduce the up & down arrows which take you to the top or bottom of the page like there is on the normal browser on the right hand side of the screen as that is one thing that is missing that is stopping me from using the App on my phone.
They are there the issue is the app doesn't support that kind of css language. As it advances I hope it does but I can't make any promises

Great job Dan, having the back button for IOS has made it easy to use and I now prefer it over using safari. Thanks for all your efforts mate

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6