Andy Raymond is the best commentator

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Duff

Bencher
Andy is no bull****. He openly admits he's a Parra fan and his call of the game is all the better for it.
Other guys try to hide who they support but come accross biased. He hides nothing and starts nothong. If he did start something pro Parra, you could just write it off as a fan.
Like Moose, he's not a bull**** artist.
I say Andy for number 1.

Andy is an ok commentator cant stand the whingers with a passion. The only other decent guy there is Brandy Alexander.

The others are just news limited wankers, who just hate us with a passion.

There was only one great on tv and that was Rex. God rest his soul.

Always liked Andy Raymond, knows what he's on about and has a good player knowledge. Seems to enjoy watching Manly play as well.

Andrew Moore is the best in my book but agree on this

I have to agree Voss is the worst and I don't mind Andy Raymond.
I like Gary Freeman even though he is a Kiwi, he calls a spade a spade.

Is Andy Steve Raymond's son? Certainly a lot of the same vocal traits.

wombatgc said:
Is Andy Steve Raymond's son? Certainly a lot of the same vocal traits.

I think Andy is Mike's son (the one who used to call motor racing on Ch 7 - as Andy did a bit of as well). That would make Steve Raymond his uncle.

Andy Raymond was also the guy who mc'd the fundraiser GF replay at Hoyts a few years back. I've liked him ever since then.

I will say he seems quite popular with the players, never has any dramas getting post match interviews.

I like Brandy though, he always presents a pretty reasonable and balanced view.

Lately Brandy has done his bit of bagging us. I don't like any of them. Interesting to hear old Wok giving it to some NRL flunky (Peats?) about consistency over home grounds during the finals and whether ordinary games are worth as much, in terms of suspensions, as finals.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6