angry birds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
THE Sea Eagles have been placed on alert with two former teammates intent on creating havoc when they return to Brookvale Oval on Sunday.

Powerhouse forwards Jared Waerea-Hargreaves and Lama Tasi are set to cause Manly some headaches when they line up in the revitalised Roosters squad that will tackle Manly in their vital NRL clash.

The pair were rising stars being developed by Manly. But due to salary restrictions the club could not match the big bucks offered by the Roosters and they headed over to Bondi.

“Jared and Lama have been going really well for them, they have been giving them real go forward,” Manly coach Des Hasler said.

“The boys run hard, it’s as simple as that.

“You throw them in with (Jason) Ryles and (Nate) Myles, they are a fair side.”

Manly prop George Rose is well aware of the challenge that the likes of Waerea-Hargreaves and Tasi in the Roosters pack will pose to his side.

“They have some really big forwards and they run hard and hit hard,” Rose said.

“I think that is going to be a good test for us.

“They have Jared (Waerea)-Hargreaves coming off the bench causing a bit of trouble so I’ll see what I can do with him.”

Waerea-Hargreaves, 21 and 108kg, has been promoted to the starting side after his effort in last week’s win over the Bulldogs.

He was signed by the Sea Eagles as a teenager from the Northern Suburbs rugby club in 2009 after being spotted by recruitment manager Noel Cleal.

The big forward was named in the Toyota Cup team of the year and made his debut for New Zealand in his debut season.

Waerea-Hargreaves was swiftly poached by the Roosters on a three-year deal starting in 2010.

Front-rower Tasi was picked in the Toyota Cup team last year and was selected in the Junior Kiwis before he moved to Bondi for this season.

The pair’s clash with the likes of Sea Eagles forwards Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart and Rose will be crucial in determining the outcome.

Despite the Roosters’ position on the ladder, Hasler reiterated what a threat they would be.

Hasler said the 13th spot was no reflection on their team’s ability standing.

“You look at the individuals and look at how they are playing, they will be motivated to play hard,” Hasler said.

“They are tossing it around, they are playing sideline to sideline.

“They are just playing carefree footy and they are scoring points.

“We are going to have to be on our guard.

“We have to aim up against them, as simple as that.”

Rose said the Sea Eagles can’t afford a repeat of what happened in last Friday’s 14-12 loss to the Wests Tigers.

“We don’t want to let in tries, we let in three in about five minutes and that hurt,” Rose said.

“It just means we work harder like we do after any loss.”

Berkeley_Eagle said:
“They have Jared (Waerea)-Hargreaves coming off the bench causing a bit of trouble so I’ll see what I can do with him.”

Knock him out first hit-up thank you George.:)

Talk it up Tasi and Hargreaves - I look forward to you fighting it out for the wooden spoon. That's what you get for signing two contracts.

well well where were they 36-8 missing in action . are we still in a slump ? as some said for the last 3 weeks, go manly does not matter who or where we play we will win this year

Um guys, re read it and you will find there are no direct quotes from JWH of Tasi. Authors get quotes from other sources so they can make something like this up, its a bad news article.

Blocker gave JWH a good spray yesterday,saying all he seems to want to do each week is go out to hurt someone instead of concentrating on his footy,which will get him nowhere

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6