Anna Nicole Smith - Dead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Although you could be forgiven for thinking she already was

---------------------------
FORMER Playboy Playmate and billionaire's widow Anna Nicole Smith collapsed in a hotel room and died today in Florida.
The buxom, platinum-blonde Texan former Guess spokeswoman and Playboy Playmate, 39, was found unconscious in a room at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, north of Miami, WFOR television reported in the US.

Paramedics did CPR on the model, commercial spokeswoman and sometime actress who was taken to a local medical center, the report said.

Her teenaged son Daniel recently died in the Bahamas, just days after Smith gave birth to a baby girl whose paternity has been disputed by a former boyfriend and Smith's attorney.

"I can confirm that she is deceased. It's as shocking to me as to you guys," Smith's attorney, Ronald Rale, told Reuters.

"I don't know anything further. (Her lawyer and husband) Howard (K. Stern) obviously is speechless and grieving.

TMZ.com reported emergency crews performed CPR at the scene and a breathing apparatus was inserted in her throat. Paramedics were seen pumping her chest as she was taken from the hotel.

The incident occurred just months after she gave birth to a baby and her grown son, Daniel, died while visiting her in hospital.

The former Playboy centrefold rose to national fame when she married oil tycoon J Howard Marshall in 1994 when she was 26 and he was 89. Marshall died in 1995 prompting a lengthy legal battle between his sons and Smith which was unresolved at the time of her death.

Just saw that on tv. I was about to say its sad as she has a 5 month old son or daughter but I guess it is debateable that the kid has more of a chance of growing up normal without her around.

"Do you like my body?"

yeah the kid definately has a better chance now

She was off the planet and the kid is better off without her IMO.

agreed- I'm sure she fitted enough into her life (and tits).
She married a guy just about to fall off the perch in an attempt to secure herself a large fortune- while not the first women to try this, hardly a person worth much sympathy when karma comes back to bite her in the bum.
I feel more sorry for the Pom that got killed by US friendly fire....I can't believe the Yanks were trying to shift the blame but I dare say that leaked video won't help their cause!

it is big news for its amusement factor dude.. lighten up

Yeah, why is this BIG news?

Who gives?

Its huge news at Uni of NSW. They have put a request for her body to be sent there for an autopsy.

You're the kind of person that would stand and watch the paramedics at a car accident for the "amusement factor"

Put yourself down as contributing to her death.

[quote author=Daniel]
You're the kind of person that would stand and watch the paramedics at a car accident for the "amusement factor"

[/quote]

No I am more the kind of guy that would go to your car and steal your change whilst you watch the paramedics

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Daniel]

[/quote]

No I am more the kind of guy that would go to your car and steal your change whilst you watch the paramedics

[/quote]

Well, that's what your veneer is anyway.......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4