[announcement] Article Writers & live updaters required

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

We want to start adding more content to the site, as we have not really been adding a whole lot of late.

We are looking for people who would like to write articles, match reviews, content and do the live updates to help us out. We can not offer to pay you but all your work will be credited and you can use it for your references etc.

So if your interested please send me a PM or email and we can discuss the details. In particular I would like to get some people to do live updates and match reviews as they are always good to read.

Also if you have any ideas for content I would love to hear those also.

Daniel

Things like old Manly player profiles would be good too. I would like to read again about the Manly greats and it would be good for our younger fans to get an idea of where we come from. I think it is a great idea you asking for writers Daniel.

rivsrose, thats an outstanding idea. I would love to get some of the older people around the forums to put some of these together and submit them to me.

Profiles of some of the clubs greats would be good reading and would also be great information for those not fortunate enough to have seen some of them play.

Any volunteers on this?

if you could get them to work together :D

Its worth dropping him a line though.

I'll see what I can do about some of the players from '85 onwards.

My scribblings might be a bit controversial for this site though?

lol i doubt it mata we all know and love or hate what you write, but people will always read it

Thats a great era to start with Mata looking forward to reading your articles.

I will try and do a few BM (ie before matabele ie2 before 1985).

I have started putting them up look to the right under "Alternate Sections" >. "Ex-Player profiles"

First one up is Fred Jones, our first premiership captain, there should 2 or 3 more going up this wek as well. Enjoy - feedback appreciated. :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2