Annoying top 10 v sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
My annoying top 10 from that god awful game:

1) Channel 9 Broadcast = 49% sh!t commentary, 29% ads, 21% actual footy, 1% ether

2) Fittler is a dribbling idiot who clearly cannot disguise his wish to see Manly lose

3) Backflip Commentary of 2015: Gould “working us over” throughout the preamble (more than a Cam Smith tackle in a SOO match) & 1st half of game, only to backflip and back us when the game was past doubt

4) Refs: “not that there is anything wrong with them” (if you get my drift). Yes, they are farking lacking hetroness & farking wrong. Watch that game again. Incompetence or outright cheating ?

5) The stuttering dummy half service “uncrisp if there is such a word” from Hodges. If not, invoke word filter here.

6) Feigning a Foran injury

7) ****s me no end that the 2 words “plodness” and “burgess” have somehow merged at my club

8) Telstra made $286.78 clear profit from the phone calls between Greenburg and the refs associates

9) I am an unabashed 2V fan but FMD, 2Vs coaching for this game ?

10) The fact that this whole team clusterflucked all our dominant field position and possession & still not win that game by a 30+ differential (crucial to us not winning the spoon, mind you)

Point 10 is the most important, games like the one today where the opposition is clearly having an off day should be punished by more than a 12 point differential. Our attack is the worst in the league atm whilst our defence isn't the worst so therin lies the problem with the differential. At least we don't have the worst differential in the league lol, Thanks Newcastle!!

Would have been nice to really put them away by 30 or so, refs were never going to let that happen though

Mrs came in after not seeing a thing of the game and only hearing me swearing, we were up 22-4 at that point and the calls just got worse from there. The refs showed their quality when in the space of a couple of minutes got 2 dropped ball/strip calls wrong then called that disgusting penalty on Taufua

It also annoyed me that after telling the mrs all day I was gonna back Taufua for 1st try i forgot to bloody do it

Point 10 is the most important, games like the one today where the opposition is clearly having an off day should be punished by more than a 12 point differential. Our attack is the worst in the league atm whilst our defence isn't the worst so therin lies the problem with the differential. At least we don't have the worst differential in the league lol, Thanks Newcastle!!
Today was a chance to totally bury the Sharks, getting to 22-4 with 20 left, we made a mess of that. Something we really must improve on and be totally ruthless.

Today was a chance to totally bury the Sharks, getting to 22-4 with 20 left, we made a mess of that. Something we really must improve on and be totally ruthless.
The refs kept the Sharks in the match with some ridiculous penalties.
Is there another club that loses the penalty count 4-10 when playing at their home ground? It's unAustralian!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2