Another 2 points

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Good to have another couple of points in the bag, 1st half, outstanding, 2nd half, average

That 1st half really excited me, King, Kite and Galuvao set a fantastic platform for the 1st 20mins then our backline showed off a lot of skill moving the ball from side to side. Impressive considering Brett isn't around and Lyon isn't doing a lot at the moment

Hopoate, wow, what a game. We have 2 future superstars in our side in Foran and Hopoate. Just so hard to tackle and always has some leg drive, and for the 1st time showed a bit of extra skill with the ball tonight

Foran matures every week, a very sound match from him again tonight. DCE was a bit quieter but continues to show good touches

Up front, Galuvao, outstanding once again, just eats up metre after metre and has great footwork at the line. King, again really, really aggressive at the start and Kite was much improved as well, thought he had a good game. Put Rose in that category too, added a lot when he came on, Mauro was solid as well.
Glenn was all over them with his skill and had a great game. Watmough was far, far quieter than I thought he would be. Buhrer continues to really impress

Robbo and Oldfield were both solid. Lyon quiet again but didnt put a foot wrong, Matai had a great game, he always does against the Warriors

For all the criticism of the recruitment and retention of Des and Crusher, every week they seem to be vinidicated a bit more with the way this young brigade is performing

We have a pretty good run for the next few weeks. Just need to keep building and winning every two from three. Our depth is awesum this year.
GO MANLY

manlyfan76 said:
We have a pretty good run for the next few weeks. Just need to keep building and winning every two from three. Our depth is awesum this year.
GO MANLY

Don't under estimate the task in front of us next week, Penrith at Penrith has never been easy for a Manly side

Kiwi Eagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
GO MANLY

Don't under estimate the task in front of us next week, Penrith at Penrith has never been easy for a Manly side
I though it was at Brookie

I know Kiwi Ive had some terrible nights at Panther stadium, Preston Campbell killed us a few times, but I think Penriff ane worse this year then for a long time.
Manly by 12

Bhurer also had a top game IMO was unlucky not to be given the assist and have the ball called forward

It's at brookie so happy to over estimate it

Beauty !! Hadn't checked the draw, can't bloody remember the last time we had 2 in a row at Brookie ! In that case Manly by 73

Kiwi Eagle said:
Beauty !! Hadn't checked the draw, can't bloody remember the last time we had 2 in a row at Brookie ! In that case Manly by 73
A win next week would set the season up nicely. By my calcs we would then need to win 9 or 10 out of our remaining 17 to make the top 4.

Yup another win would just be great. Like you say it means the road ahead is a lot easier. The log jam starts to clear from about now so the top 5 or 6 teams usually wind up in the final top 8.

Manly are certainly looking like they will make a decent account of themselves. I am confident going into games which is day and night above last year

eagles2win said:
I'm loving watching us play this year. Reminds me of 07 and 08 and even 95, 96 and 97

DEFENSE!!!
All good with the 90s unless one of our guys starts modelling :p
Hopefully it would be Matt Cross if it were to happen

At the moment (about 60 mins) when that peanut Laurie Daley said manly's effort was very professional tonight the whole game changed into a mistakeathon from both sides. it's definitely a work in progress but it's good to see the positives keep coming. Like KE says, Hopoate excellent. There can't be any question of him not being a regular starter now.

Nsw are running thin on fullbAcks. You gotta ask the question if brett's out for a couple more weeks will hoppa get looked at for city v country

Fantastic game and completely dominant in tough playing conditions. 5th tackle finishes near their line weren't perfect and that is reflected in the score. Very, very happy with that performance from almost everyone and a solid win. Plenty more of those to come.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6