Another Channel Nein masterstroke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
After losing nine of their last ten matches, Easts has been deemed by Channel Nein worthy of the TV match next Friday. This is the team that could only draw a few friends and relatives to watch when they played at the SFS yesterday, which just happened to be another free-to-air match. Are they playing a top team? Hardly. It's just Illawarra who are not even in the top eight.

And when it suits them Channel Nein can forego the second Friday night match. Why they even have a Queensland team-free Friday night.

I can't understand it. The 'Boys are playing the Premiers - two strong title contenders, and one is from Qld (yes Nein, Brisbane is NOT the only Qld team) - yet that match is not considered as worthy as the Easts rubbish.

Just shows you how little Nein really care about rugby league.

After losing nine of their last ten matches, Easts has been deemed by Channel Nein worthy of the TV match next Friday. This is the team that could only draw a few friends and relatives to watch when they played at the SFS yesterday, which just happened to be another free-to-air match. Are they playing a top team? Hardly. It's just Illawarra who are not even in the top eight.

And when it suits them Channel Nein can forego the second Friday night match. Why they even have a Queensland team-free Friday night.

I can't understand it. The 'Boys are playing the Premiers - two strong title contenders, and one is from Qld (yes Nein, Brisbane is NOT the only Qld team) - yet that match is not considered as worthy as the Easts rubbish.

Yes.

Memo Eddie - Curacao is pronounced Cure-a-Sow (rhyming with plow), not Cure-a-Cay-o (rhyming with SAO).

And who's this Sarah Moanie person?

Yes.

Memo Eddie - Curacao is pronounced Cure-a-Sow (rhyming with plow), not Cure-a-Cay-o (rhyming with SAO).

And who's this Sarah Moanie person?

Didn't the Roosters get 5 free to air games in a row at the start of 2010 on the back of a wooden spoon season in 2009. Nothing like a bit of cronyism from Nien and the NRL. They've never struggled for sponsors (same for Broncos) because of their almost guaranteed FTA coverage. Hopefully all these little sweetheart deals will go next year with the IC and a change in broadcaster.

As far as the Olympics is concerned, I'll be cheering for two nations apart from Australia. Qatar and Latvia.

Didn't the Roosters get 5 free to air games in a row at the start of 2010 on the back of a wooden spoon season in 2009. Nothing like a bit of cronyism from Nien and the NRL. They've never struggled for sponsors (same for Broncos) because of their almost guaranteed FTA coverage. Hopefully all these little sweetheart deals will go next year with the IC and a change in broadcaster.

As far as the Olympics is concerned, I'll be cheering for two nations apart from Australia. Qatar and Latvia.

The Who said:

Yes, they don't care about the game and giving each of the 16 teams equal FTA exposure. Gyngell guarantees that Easts and Steggles get FTA games. It has nothing to do with putting a good game of footy or the best games on FTA. This is a good enough reason to give the new broadcast rights to another network!

The Who said:

Yes, they don't care about the game and giving each of the 16 teams equal FTA exposure. Gyngell guarantees that Easts and Steggles get FTA games. It has nothing to do with putting a good game of footy or the best games on FTA. This is a good enough reason to give the new broadcast rights to another network!

The one bonus out of this decision is that you always get a laugh out of Mitchell Pearce doing nothing all game except selling seats on an ambulance and trips to the hospital.

The one bonus out of this decision is that you always get a laugh out of Mitchell Pearce doing nothing all game except selling seats on an ambulance and trips to the hospital.

Chip and Chase said:
AshfieldBazza said:
Qatar can i ask why?

Check out their flag. Ditto for Latvia.

Both flags are Maroon & White :D

200px-Flag_of_Latvia_photo.jpg

Latvia

qatar-4041b.gif

Qatar

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6