Another Friday Nighter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c_eagle

Reserve Grader
Round 13 vs the Roosters at Aussie Stadium. Should be a cracking game. I live around the corner from Aussie Stadium and since just about all my mates/family members are Rooster fans, it will be a very interesting preceeding week.

i hope we hammer everyone

well by the time this game rolls around we should have plenty of experience playing under lights - thats about 5 in 8 weeks or so

my best mate is a roosters supporter so we will be going for sure!!! although he is becoming quite the eagles fan nowdays!!!!

I'm pretty sure the last time we played them on a Friday night was when we were down 18-0 early but came back to give them quite a hammering.

I don't believe this night game thing, I think it's a load of crap. We just play more away games at night and we have a pretty poor record away from home.

I am with C_Eagle on this one! It's the same about the uniform crap.

As if the jerseys you wear impact on the way you play???? About as reliable as horoscopes. :blah: :blah: :blah:

I wouldn't entirely rule out the jersey phenomona CW. I know it wouldn't make a great difference, but I believe the Maroon jersey has an aura about, an aura the white one just can't match.

I am going to have to go out and buy the new one - and one for one of my kids. Costing me a fortune - though I must say it is the best jersey since the Pepsi one!

We struggle at night simple. There are factors with a night game which differ from a day game to compare it with what jersey we wear is strange imo.
I won’t be confident with that game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4