Another great Members only deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
In a member only exclusive, the Manly Sea Eagles are offering a behind-the-scenes tour of Brookvale Oval.
Step into the shoes of your Manly heroes, and walk with them through the locker rooms as you listen to their thoughts on what it means to them to run through the tunnel at Brookie.
With special guests from the 2011 NRL squad and coaching staff, this is a great opportunity to gain an insight into the preparation of your Manly Sea Eagles.
This package also includes a group photo in the locker rooms and brunch.
Event Details
Date: Saturday, July 2
Time: 10am to 12pm
Cost: $50 adult, $25 kids

Only 50 bucks for members, bargain!!

Darren said:
In a member only exclusive, the Manly Sea Eagles are offering a behind-the-scenes tour of Brookvale Oval.
Step into the shoes of your Manly heroes, and walk with them through the locker rooms as you listen to their thoughts on what it means to them to run through the tunnel at Brookie.
With special guests from the 2011 NRL squad and coaching staff, this is a great opportunity to gain an insight into the preparation of your Manly Sea Eagles.
This package also includes a group photo in the locker rooms and brunch.
Event Details
Date: Saturday, July 2
Time: 10am to 12pm
Cost: $50 adult, $25 kids

Only 50 bucks for members, bargain!!

Anyone who is interested, drop us a line on [email protected] or call on 02 9970 3000.

Love your work Darren, Go Manly!

Larissa

How many places are available. Im interested but have to wait for confirmation of numbers from my pals who want to go as well

I'm pretty keen to do this as I haven't seen the sheds at Brookie since the refurbishment a while back.

It falls on the same day as the Celtic game though so not sure if I'll be able to make it.

I would absolutely love to do this but it is hard to get to the games from Perth.

I am however attanding the Parra Game at Brookie on Monday 20 June so if this could be used then I would definitely be up for it.

What's the chance Larissa?

Cheers

manlysister said:
How many places are available. Im interested but have to wait for confirmation of numbers from my pals who want to go as well

Still a fair few places remaining. However, with the email we sent out today places may start to go faster.

When do you think your group will decide?

Seaeagle63 said:
I would absolutely love to do this but it is hard to get to the games from Perth.

I am however attanding the Parra Game at Brookie on Monday 20 June so if this could be used then I would definitely be up for it.

What's the chance Larissa?

Cheers

Hi there,

Not to sure what you mean by using it at the Eels game?

The sheds experience is being held the Saturday during the Round 17 bye weekend.

If you have any questions, give us a call on 02 9970 3000.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa said:
manlysister said:

Still a fair few places remaining. However, with the email we sent out today places may start to go faster.

When do you think your group will decide?

My girlfriend is going home to try & organise a baysitter & also see if her nephew & parents want to go. Hopefully I will know tomorrow :) This is an awesome deal

oh Kiwi, awesome comment!! comment of the year, there's some quick witted guys on here

once in a lifetime Cam, better than Ken's lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8