ANOTHER MANLY FANATIC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The McCarrs Creek Eagle

DEFENCE MUST BE THE FIRST PRIORITY
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'd just like to say G'day to everyone and give a little bit of background about who I am.

I've lived on the on the Northern Beaches since the seventies and now spend my time either in God's country ( McCarrs Creek ) or in the Bush. Have been a supporter all my life and PROUD to call myself a Sea Eagle Supporter.

Just joined a few days ago but I have been reading the forum's for a few month's and decided to join.... now I can catch up with all the latest news and rumours from like minded FANATIC'S like myself.

I'd just like to say G'day to everyone and give a little bit of background about who I am.

I've lived on the on the Northern Beaches since the seventies and now spend my time either in God's country ( McCarrs Creek ) or in the Bush. Have been a supporter all my life and PROUD to call myself a Sea Eagle Supporter.

Just joined a few days ago but I have been reading the forum's for a few month's and decided to join.... now I can catch up with all the latest news and rumours from like minded FANATIC'S like myself.

Welcome brother. Never a dull moment and never too late to join.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6