Another Monday Game - Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
but it's live and there are no ads... I've actually come to enjoy Monday night games. My only problem, I have to wag my art class, with the excuse I've got other commitments for the night.

Well fox gets 3rd choice on games, 9 gets the 2 fridays first, then fox gets to chose a monday, so its a combination of 9 hating us and fox loving us (we do rate the best on fox)

Thats great if you are one of those wankers that has fox CussCuss (if that is your real name) but what about us plebs who grew up toughing it out and didnt have everything offered to them on a silver spoon like yourslef?

Fluffy link said:
Thats great if you are one of those w****rs that has fox CussCuss (if that is your real name) but what about us plebs who grew up toughing it out and didnt have everything offered to them on a silver spoon like yourslef?

Gee Fluff, I grew up toughing it out and didnt have everything offered to me on a silver spoon and I have Foxtel. So does that make me a w****r or not?! What a persecution complex.

Fluffy link said:
Thats great if you are one of those w****rs that has fox CussCuss (if that is your real name) but what about us plebs who grew up toughing it out and didnt have everything offered to them on a silver spoon like yourslef?

A bit rough there Fluffy.
I don't know Cuss_Cuss' situation but some people have priorities in their spending.

I know a couple of my mates have massive screen TV's but want to whinge that they can't afford fox. Others save on this luxury in order to be kept up to date with the world.
What's the point in a flash TV if you have nothing to watch on it?
I'm sure ACA looks great in hi-def.

I'm not saying you're in that category but............

I am elitist...I have

a Big screen TV (well not that big but big enough)

Fox

And I support the Sea Eagles

Must mean I am a "true" supporter.

DSM5 link said:
If you can't afford Fox, you're not a true silvertail. 

Classic!  ;)
I love our Monday night games, LIVE not a friggin 9.30pm or 4pm replay which ****s me. Its 2010 not 1950 give us live broadcasts.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2