Another new one, sort of...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagle Eyed

Hi All,

I have been a regular visting for years, just enjoyed the reading and keeping up to date, but just got inspired today cos of a funny comment. I've been a Manly supporter since 1971, when I first came to Australia as a 5 year old, followed Manly because of my older brother, who picked Manly because of our English players and the fact everyone else hated them and went for Parra, we were at Seven Hills at the time.

Anyway, from a mostly Manly family, recruited my daughter of 8yrs, to follow them too, I always try to recruit more, I was there for our world sevens victories and the highlight, being at the 40nil grand Final, will never forget that one, just doesnt get any better.

Glad to be here, I'll try to be an active member rather than just having a good read,

thanks guys.

I guess most might not see the funny side, but I had to comment, it made me laugh, but I've got an odd sense of humour. It was a post from Utility Player below,
RE: Manly swoop on Broncos young gun Delroy Berryman
Serves the Bronco's right this is what happens when you don't pay the Berryman.

Its based on the song by Chris de Burgh, 'Dont pay the ferryman', I just thought it was funny.

I have been meaning to register to share a few comments, so I should thank Utility player for his comment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7