Another New pretty major Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Well done Mr Mayer - well played sir !:-
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/delmege-in-peace-offering/

Forget all the useless bullcrap in the article - the part that stood out to me:-

more good news for the Sea Eagles yesterday afternoon with leading Australian bookmaker Centrebet joining the club as a sponsor.

The six-figure deal for the 2009 season comes ahead of Manly’s World Club Challenge clash with Leeds next month.

;D
SUWEET !!

6 figures is that all we get? after Manly won 40-0 in the grand final i am sure they could have given manly more than that. Manly probably tripled there profit from the GF.

Yeh lets get rid for Grant because he keeps bringing in sponsors for the club.

How much money have messrs Reilly, Dean and Bryant brought into the club?  I bet they have sucked plenty out though.

Zep link said:
6 figures is that all we get? after Manly won 40-0 in the grand final i am sure they could have given manly more than that. Manly probably tripled there profit from the GF.
  They're not the "major" sponsor goose.  I wonder how many other Sydney clubs have a 6 figure minor sponsorship?

I am not sure that you can put the words good CEO and Dennis Fitzgerald on the same page.

It does remind me though that the Eels have had their issues including a coup in their board. Now we are in the same boat.

Canteen Worker link said:
Gonskii CEO.

It seems that some people believe that good CEOs grow on trees!!!
its a ****en joke deadset

We've got quite abit of time before the football club agm
I think its time a few of us put our heads together and set a rival ticket to go against these clowns.
The biggest challenge would be to find one or two high profile fans to head the ticket

Sounds good Cliffy but if you think that those in control in the football club are not able to foresee and head off a challenge, I would be very surprised. I was not at the last AGM but word from one present is that it was all fait accompli. Sibraa is an ex-politician and used to 'wheeling and dealing' and the others are up to backroom dealing. A good chair is able to run the meeting in a way that supresses all discontent.

My guess is that most of this will be blown over by then.

Wow, look, another sponsor.  Is this the second miracle you're all looking for to sanctify Mayer?  CEOs come and go.  I'd think that sponsors come and go as well.  It's all good for 09.  We'll win back to back premierships and full steam ahead.  Just let it go guys, agendas back in the holsters please.       

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Zep link=topic=179183.msg207200#msg207200 date=1234822490]
  They're not the "major" sponsor goose.  I wonder how many other Sydney clubs have a 6 figure minor sponsorship?
[/quote]
lol matas, sarcasm really doesn't come out well over the internet. I might need to add some *sarcasm* tags here and there from now on.

No wonder Mayer is getting the chop.  He is making the two football club directors and the leagues club director look like very ordinary performers.

A big tip for 2010 - Mayer to be CEO of Parramatta. 

I thought Max was the boogyman!  CEO of Parramatta? there you go.  Slippery slope to oblivion. 

tookey link said:
No wonder Mayer is getting the chop.  He is making the two football club directors and the leagues club director look like very ordinary performers.

A big tip for 2010 - Mayer to be CEO of Parramatta. 

He will be at canturbury

The Dogs are very pleased with Todd Greenburg at the moment, he's on mission to make them a sellable club again - and he's nearly bloody there.

I don't think Mayer will be at an NRL club next year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4