Another ordinary preseason

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle40

Reserve Grader
Wantmore, Kingy & Gifty gone, Two new replacements, one missing in action, the other sacked. A good local junior gets 12monrhs also sacked.
Seems to me we are now very light on in the forward department.

eagle40 said:
Wantmore, Kingy & Gifty gone, Two new replacements, one missing in action, the other sacked. A good local junior gets 12monrhs also sacked.
Seems to me we are now very light on in the forward department.

It hasn't even started yet and you're going off already.

Well... I haven't bumped into him at training. Have you??

Oh no! That's right, we don't go to training sessions do we? Still, we can trust newspaper rumours surely!

Ok, granted its paper talk regarding Mateo, but where there's smoke there's you know what.
But young Hoppa & the Knights drongo are fact. The Watmong Mail was spot on & I'm sure none of us attend training sessions, Mozgrame you clown, how do you breathe with your head in the sand ?

How are you sure that none of us attend training sessions, peanut?? That's right you can't be! So how bad am I going?? I'm relying on blokes like you to keep an eye out for me while I have my head in the sand, and you have no real idea what the hell is going on!! Feckin' Grinch much?? LOL!

castle eagle said:
same s#!t,different year.
i'm getting that used to it that if there was no drama during the off season i'd be worried about our teams performance next season.

What???

I can honestly say that over the last 8 years, I can't remember any negative Fan vibe about our club and it's success, no player friction (in fact, the "tightest" bunch of blokes) and the Manly club's committment & "winning culture," the envy of every other player / club / commentator in the NRL.

Things went south in round 8 this year, when we failed to offer Gift a contract and thing's went south from there.

That's 7 months ago - hardly like there's "years" of history of bitchin', like some struggling clubs.

Only club to have won premierships every
decade for the last five.

You must be kidding.

So donny singe coming out in the manly daily last weekend was not enough re mateo?

Maybe Mateo has caught wind of the amazing powers of Brad Arthur and wants a Parra homecoming...

How did the mystery player and mateo become the same. Just curious as i havnt seen or read anything that even implies it . Anyone, got anything ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8