Another possible use of Brookvale Oval - Australian FFA Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader
Another possible use of Brookvale Oval - Australian FFA Cup – if Manly United wins tonight.

This is going to be good for the local sport (soccer/football in this case). [/align]The inaugural Australian FFA Cup. Cromer Park tonight two evenly matched NSW NPL rivals in Manly United and Sydney Olympic face off.

If Many United win they are in the quarter finals (!!) and more than likely hosting A League Team (Sydney FC, Melb Victory, etc) back at Home at Cromer Park ..!! in September or they may transfer this game to Brookvale Oval!

Broadmeadow Magic v Brisbane Strikers , Wanderers Oval, Broadmeadow, 7:30pm is Live on Fox 3 (503) tonight at 7.30pm with live crosses to Cromer Park.

Aussie FA Cup a ticket to rise as inaugural competition kicks off.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/football/aussie-fa-cup-a-ticket-to-rise-as-inaugural-competition-kicks-off/story-fndkzvnd-1227004945448

RE: Another possible use of Brookvale Oval - Australian FFA Cup – if Manly United wins to

God I hope its not the Wanderers. Brookie will be destroyed if those mongrel fans get a hold of it!

With the Gold Coast Titans facing extinction, perhaps - after the 2018 Commonwealth Games - they can dismantle Skilled Stadium at Robina and re-assemble it at Brookvale?

Wanderers no different to Bulldogs...Mate the FFA wouldn't put there players out on the Brookie surface

Peter C said:
Shoe1 said:
Hopefully it doesn't clash with clr kirsch's Frisbee event.

(ps has she gone or what?)

Is that woman still on the council?

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Another-possible-use-of-Brookvale-Oval-Australian-FFA-Cup?pid=590395#pid590395

No luck for Manly FC last night going down 3-1. Got me thinking though, and I know the obvious response of an already too long a season, but how good would a knockout comp be, incorporating some non NRL teams like the Bears, Newtown, the mighty Avalon Bulldogs!....

There use to be in 70s and early 80s originally called the AMCO Cup then Pasonic Cup from memory.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4