Another signing iniment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oxycodone is also known as hillbilly heroin. It's a drug that some cancer patients sell back to the street and recreationally others get high. Tramodil is similar.

The boys were experimenting in my opinion, with altered consciousness. It was a shameful mistake you only make once. Walker will want to put this behind him.

Oh....in that case, not good. I'm not that up to speed (so to speak with all the drugs)

Sometimes your posts read like you're on speed.

Sweet, that'd make us a good pair, because your posts read as though your on the verge of greening out.

Put down the bong for a second, take the durries out of your sleeve, your VB stubbie outta the fridge, shave that mullet down....I'm looking forward to your reply...

I predict you spit when you talk. All tongue and no brains.

That right, Tezza? Hahahaha.

Last edited:
Sweet, that'd make us a good pair, because your posts read as though your on the verge of greening out.

Put down the bong for a second, take the durries out of your sleeve, your VB stubbie outta the fridge, shave that mullet down....I'm looking forward to your reply...

Wow....and umm, no.

image.jpg

Yes.

Next time I'll add a ;), or a :), so Little Chipper understands it was lighthearted. I thought it was quite obvious, especially after this from him - 'I'm not that up to speed' re: drugs.

An extraordinary over-reaction.

Last edited:
Yes.

Next time I'll add a ;), or a :), so Little Chipper understands it was lighthearted. I thought it was quite obvious, especially after this from him - 'I'm not that up to speed' re: drugs.

An extraordinary over-reaction.

Huh? So you didn't think my reply was amusing? Jeez, sorry about that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4