Another signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just on Jeff Robson: He has shown at Cronulla how good a player he is. He is one of the reasons they have improved so much this season.
Again this reflects poorly on Parramatta who couldn't win with him.

The Who said:
Just on Jeff Robson: He has shown at Cronulla how good a player he is. He is one of the reasons they have improved so much this season.

They did get to a Grand Final with him.

The Who said:

They did get to a Grand Final with him.

Yep Bones. Another full back. Gagan, Hiku and Gutherson, all to cover Brett Stewart. Hope they can play other positions.

Unless I've missed someone the players Manly have recruited in the past few weeks have been Chee-Can (Toyota Cup Canberra forward), Sao (Toyota Cup Warriors forward) and they are after Ha'angaana (Toyota Cup Souths Forward) and they have Richie Faaoso (Melbourne first grader 28 years). In the backs they have Hiku (Toyota Cup Warriors full back), Gagan (Toyota Cup Parramatta full back) and I understand that wont be the end.

All of the juniors are supposed to be the cream of the crop. With Manly already blessed with rising talent in Gutherson, Trbojevic and Drinkwater, Manly's back up strength has suddenly surged up a few notches. Their lower grade teams are likely to be quite competitive next year.

Good to see Manly are countering the exodus of the Hopoates, Whare, Robinson, Tony Williams, Oldfield, Lussick etc. I was getting a little twitchy, I was, that Manly were approaching a very lean period. I must commend the management (finally) for their recruitment policy....Cleal who? Hasler who?

Yep Bones. Another full back. Gagan, Hiku and Gutherson, all to cover Brett Stewart. Hope they can play other positions.

Unless I've missed someone the players Manly have recruited in the past few weeks have been Chee-Can (Toyota Cup Canberra forward), Sao (Toyota Cup Warriors forward) and they are after Ha'angaana (Toyota Cup Souths Forward) and they have Richie Faaoso (Melbourne first grader 28 years). In the backs they have Hiku (Toyota Cup Warriors full back), Gagan (Toyota Cup Parramatta full back) and I understand that wont be the end.

All of the juniors are supposed to be the cream of the crop. With Manly already blessed with rising talent in Gutherson, Trbojevic and Drinkwater, Manly's back up strength has suddenly surged up a few notches. Their lower grade teams are likely to be quite competitive next year.

Good to see Manly are countering the exodus of the Hopoates, Whare, Robinson, Tony Williams, Oldfield, Lussick etc. I was getting a little twitchy, I was, that Manly were approaching a very lean period. I must commend the management (finally) for their recruitment policy....Cleal who? Hasler who?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2