Another sponsor goes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Manly lose another sponsor
Manly are already without a major sponsor after the Coco Joy deal ended in tears - and now they are about to lose another backer.

Back of shirt sponsor Kyocera will cease its association after Sunday night's clash with Penrith, ending a three-year deal worth around $150,000 a season.

The company has nothing but good things to say about their time with Manly but are headed in a different direction and need to free up cash for overseas ventures.

The Sea Eagles are confident about finding a replaceme

For the record I usually buy something from our sponsors. If it's banking with Christine from Bendigo, enjoying a Tooheys, eating an annual dinner at Pilu, cooling off with Daiken, scrolling through this forum on my ZTE or pulling on the BSC running tights the Manly sponsorship is something I will always support where appropriate.

No worries Zorba has signed the guy selling hot dogs outside the ground as next years sponsor.

Last edited:
Manly lose another sponsor
Manly are already without a major sponsor after the Coco Joy deal ended in tears - and now they are about to lose another backer.

Back of shirt sponsor Kyocera will cease its association after Sunday night's clash with Penrith, ending a three-year deal worth around $150,000 a season.

The company has nothing but good things to say about their time with Manly but are headed in a different direction and need to free up cash for overseas ventures.

The Sea Eagles are confident about finding a replaceme
Wait for another major to go. They were asked to be front of jersey for next year for a fraction of the price - they declined and said they were going to Rugby.

For the record I usually buy something from our sponsors. If it's banking with Christine from Bendigo, enjoying a Tooheys, eating an annual dinner at Pilu, cooling off with Daiken, scrolling through this forum on my ZTE or pulling on the BSC running tights the Manly sponsorship is something I will always support where appropriate.
Good on you, well done! And what about our other major sponsor (URM) who look after your garbage :nod: :p

Thank Christ is all I can say. I work in the industry and Kyocera is the biggest pack of losers and the worst company around. Knew we would be hexed as soon as those deadbeats put their name on our jersey.

The only way is up from them.

I've been considering those middle aged lady friend ads on silvertails - your philanthropy has inspired me to take my ponderings up a level. Nb I hope everyone gets those ads and I am not just being niche marketed too. We're all desperate old blokes on here right?

I would have absolutely no interest whatsoever in any woman that found me attractive.

I've been considering those middle aged lady friend ads on silvertails - your philanthropy has inspired me to take my ponderings up a level. Nb I hope everyone gets those ads and I am not just being niche marketed too. We're all desperate old blokes on here right?
I'm hearing you Terry......
I'm getting those and from what I've seen I hope I am being targeted........
I prefer the term headhunted !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7