Another story about Manly's financial woes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
While the dust is still settling after manlys win in the 2011 Grand Final against the warriors its revealed Manly are facing another financial crisis that could potentially rock the club

A close insider who does not want to be implicated has revealed Manly are in secret negotiations to purchase a large development block of land to secure their future.It is not believed to be Manlys attempt to relocate their football operation but rather to display manly's trophies, awards and future achievements.

A Local agent believed to be working for Manly has been spotted at cronulla and in townsville in recent days, and has been is deep consultation with local authorities, as manly are soon to unveil a 3 hectare site soon to be called the Manly trophy cabinet.

Manly see both Cronulla and Townsville as excellent opportunities as they are currently zoned to hold an extensive range of silverware however have never been able to attract the necessary support to make this dream a reality.

Stay tuned

lol
I think we have

NRL trophy
Arko/Bullfrog Cup
Reilly Cup
Rogers Cup

I think we lost the Cup in round 26 for the former Sunny coast soilder killed in middle east who was a manly tragic I should remember his name but i dont sadly.

Typical short-sightedness by the club. Manly fans don't want to travel too far to see a Sea-Eagles theme park filled with treasure and a cheaper option would be to pick up half of Redfern, which has the same development consents, or to take over the land currently occupied by the Norths League club and connect it to Luna Park.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2