Anthony Dropnow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dessy

Reserve Grader
Fair Dinkum, what is the go with this guys hands? He's always had a problem but this year especially he is dropping at least 1-2 balls every game which is hurting us. I don't question him having a go, as he is always giving a hundred percent but a few ball skills wouldn't go astray.

Hehehehe, I have to agree there. He tried hard last night but is still make too many errors....its really irritating. Hey did anyone notice when he ran onto the field in the beginning of the 2nd half that a trainer was spraying him with something, do you think its chicken grease?

the poor guy is seriously carrying injuries, we should have rested him a month ago and see if he came good for finals, he's about shot now so well done Des  ::)

Thankfully lads....8 days to recover this time....and Hoppa / Farrar back (hopefully). Man I hope Rodney is ok.

You have to admire his spirit and toughness to play on through injury, but I can't help but think that if he had have had a week or two off he'd be back playing somewhere closer to his best by now.

Yeah, OK, his hands are poor, but he is one of our few players who can make a break. We are going to miss him desperately.
I can't understand why he was allowed to stay on the field and hobble around for five minutes after hurting his ankle. Fortunately the Warriors didn't exploit it.
Even a fit Bailey is far better than a wounded Choc.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6