anthony minichiello

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

God

Bencher
wayyyy past his prime a few errors in the last game and a lot of errors tonight, Hayne had to be a better option tonight.

The single worst origin performance I have ever seen.

He's not even trying anymore. Embarrassing player, which isn't suprising given that he is a rooster.

Worst performance in origin no. I have seen worse but it was real bloody close.

Morris should not have been allowed back in the team

He had a good game 2 but was horrible tonight. I'd go as far to say he cost us the game, each error he made either lead directly to points or put NSW in such a bad position points/pressure resulted from it.

they could have put Lewis in the centres and Hayne to fullback.

NSW made some breaks there was no back up.

Brookvale said:
they could have put Lewis in the centres and Hayne to fullback.

NSW made some breaks there was no back up.

Would of been a better option. Why don't they let Hayne kick? He has a big kick

Lewis, apart from a few busts, was ordinary. Nobody for NSW, apart from Gift, played good.

I was saying to all my friends that Minichiello, Pearce and Gasnier singlehandedly cost us the game. Composed and active playmakers would have got us the win tonight. Minichiello was particularly embarrassing, he gifted too many opportunities and couldn't even stay on his feet half the time.

Pearce is a joke. Worlds best halfback my ass. What has Pearce achieved in the game so far to deserve this type of praise? Wooden spoon, grand final choker, origin loser. Living off his old mans name! Pearce was disgraceful last night.

FFS who would you have put up?

The same people who have lost us games over the years?

Face it ho ever we put up QLD would have beaten us. They are a very very very good team

Sure Mini had a bad game - how many of you were saying to get rid of him after the second game?

No one could've predicted he would be that bad, but he was. No one's fault but his own.

Sad to see him go from golden boot winner to dishing out that dross.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8