Anthony Watmough - Thank You

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Robbo

Guys,
I cannot speak on behalf of you all but the events of the past month have left me pretty down. (It's been hell, but not as bad as the end of 99 and the JV etc.)

The shining light has been our second rower. I know he's been a tool off the field at times but he has always given everything on the field and now he alone has shown what he's all about.

The silence from the players is killing me. Reading into it they either have a desire to leave or are working on bulking up their pay packet. Not Anthony though. His heart is on his sleeve and it's all about Manly.

I don't wear jerseys as I have always felt that they belong to the players who earn them and kids. When I get the new strip for my kids there is only one players number they'll be wearing.

Thanks a lot Choc, I hope your the club captain sooner rather than later.

Absolutely. Hearing directly from the players, and not all this hearsay and innuendo, is what we need and Choc has done this a couple of times now.
Thanks heaps Choco.
It is exactly what us fans crave and need.

Did anyone think we havent heard from the players because;

1. They are glad Hasler is gone. We all know what its like to have a boss leave we loathe.

or

2. They have been told not to comment.

I think this bloke is my all time favourite player. Cant seperate him and Cliffy. In 2005 i told anyone that would listen that he will play for aus regularly. In regards to his off field issues what has he done that was THAT bad?? pissed in public, speeding, slapped a bloke and argued with his mrs. These are things probably 80% of posters on this forum have probably done before. He is just Manlys go to man for media turmoil.

An absolute manly legend and when he retires should be mentioned in the same regard as beaver toovs cliffy and bozo.

Choc for sure is the shining light through all this.
Can't wait for all the rep players to get back to Narrabeen to be motivated by Tooves and Choc.
I'd be devasted to lose any players, particularly the Stewarts and Foran, but anyone who isn't Manly knows where the door is.

bob dylan said:

1. They are glad Hasler is gone. We all know what its like to have a boss leave we loathe.

or

Smokin Joe on twitter has given his thoughts on twitter about it.

Ceagle said:
bob dylan said:

or

Smokin Joe on twitter has given his thoughts on twitter about it.

and???

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4