Anthony Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
He's a legend of the club, great player and still playing some decent footy, just wish he wouldnt crab as much, and has the worst hands in the NRL with big Sammy. But he has carried on like a pork chop. The club is greater than any player, or group of players. Gifty was great for us, but reached his zenith in 2011. Choc may as well move out to the sticks, because he's the driving force behind the player discontent. It'll be hard for him to walk the corso in a few years if he signs for Parra and his days are done.

Sign Merrin, we won't lose too much. He has 6 years on Choc and only 25 y.old. They share the exact same birthday (Oct 7).

Beaver boy said:
He's a legend of the club, great player and still playing some decent footy, just wish he wouldnt crab as much, and has the worst hands in the NRL with big Sammy. But he has carried on like a pork chop. The club is greater than any player, or group of players. Gifty was great for us, but reached his zenith in 2011. Choc may as well move out to the sticks, because he's the driving force behind the player discontent. It'll be hard for him to walk the corso in a few years if he signs for Parra and his days are done.

Sign Merrin, we won't lose too much. He has 6 years on Choc and only 25 y.old. They share the exact same birthday (Oct 7).

All I'll say is you got Choc's birthday wrong. It's the 10th of July. :)

Heard today from a friend in Thailand that Watmough spent his holidays there continually bagging Manly and telling anyone who would listen that he hates the club and that he cannot wait to get out.

The guy is a moron and cancer at the club and needs to never step foot in manly again.

tookey said:
Heard today from a friend in Thailand that Watmough spent his holidays there continually bagging Manly and telling anyone who would listen that he hates the club and that he cannot wait to get out.

The guy is a moron and cancer at the club and needs to never step foot in manly again.

Geez I hope that is not true.

Choc is someone who has played with his heart on his sleeve his entire career, we've seen that sometimes come back to bite him but we as a fan base have pretty much always been behind him. Whilst he might really think he needs to leave, but it wouldn't surprise me if he looks back on how this has all unfolded in a few years time and wishes he would have done things differently, even if he doesn't regret actually changing clubs (which he may still not do).

tookey said:

Could someone please tell him what the 'Manly club' is. It is not just the current administration. These guys come and go.

The fans and former and current players who love the sea eagles are the heart and soul of the Manly club. Does Watmough not get how insulting this is for us the fans?

marga said:
Beaver boy said:

All I'll say is you got Choc's birthday wrong. It's the 10th of July. :)

Marga , I feel sad for you. I know you are a big fan of Chocs. Must be extra hard for you watching all this unfold.

Maybe @Marga doesn't believe everything she reads on forums? (or media beat ups....or friend of a friend of a friend....or sources close to the club...or trolls on all forums....or....goodness me this can be a long list.

tookey said:

So your friend lives there? Is on holidays? Just bumps into choc amongst 50,000 tourists? That a person on holidays just spits constant venom at Manly? He actually says nothing like that on Facebook!

That's convenient, I smell BS! Phil? Rebecca?

As though he would sit down with someone he doesn't know and meets in a bar in Thailand and " spit venom" against Manly!.

Absolute BS!!

He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but he's not that dumb.

More speculation and made up crap.

He may well be gone from our club but cannot see him bagging the crap out of it to some punter he doesn't know

tookey said:

Was that one of your Ladyboy friends Tookey - careful Cliffy GC will get jealous

tookey said:
He was over there with his wife and kids so I really don't think he would waste his holidays on negativity? Choc's house is filled with Manly memorabilia. Is he going to smash it all?:rolleyes:

Kiwi Eagle said:
I heard from a pilot mate that Choc hates Manly so much he asked him to crash the plane into Brookvale Oval
Has Choc grown a really long beard? Lol

The Wheel said:
tookey said:

Was that one of your Ladyboy friends Tookey - careful Cliffy GC will get jealous

You know who my source is. He has seen the pictures in the bar of Watmong strutting around.

globaleagle said:
Maybe @Marga doesn't believe everything she reads on forums? (or media beat ups....or friend of a friend of a friend....or sources close to the club...or trolls on all forums....or....goodness me this can be a long list.

Thats true GE. When he says he's staying/going then I will believe it.

Mitch said:
If he is that disgruntled and 'hates' the club, I would love to know what the hell has actually gone on to make someone I'm sure we all saw as a passionate Manly player, born and bred, like this.

Exactly.

Would love Watmough to come out and tell his side of the story and why the club has made him so bitter.

I had a beer with DCE yesterday. He told me the whole situation is bullsh1t invented by the media. No rifts. No personality clashes. No wage jealousy. No better offers from clubs that would appreciate a players services more. Nothing.

He said the year simply came down to injuries. Players trying to play injured and busting themselves further in the process. He reckons they'll be right next year and he's disappointed the fans aren't sticking solid.

Actually, I just remembered, I didn't have a beer with him at all. That was a dream I had. Still, that's probably as close to the true facts as I'm going to get, so I'm going to believe it. When it comes to believing what you read in the paper, or believing your own dream, it's a 50/50 call. Might as well go for the positives.

mozgrame said:
I had a beer with DCE yesterday. He told me the whole situation is bullsh1t invented by the media. No rifts. No personality clashes. No wage jealousy. No better offers from clubs that would appreciate a players services more. Nothing.

He said the year simply came down to injuries. Players trying to play injured and busting themselves further in the process. He reckons they'll be right next year and he's disappointed the fans aren't sticking solid.

Actually, I just remembered, I didn't have a beer with him at all. That was a dream I had. Still, that's probably as close to the true facts as I'm going to get, so I'm going to believe it. When it comes to believing what you read in the paper, or believing your own dream, it's a 50/50 call. Might as well go for the positives.

wouldn't one of your dreams involve the capra's in some way????

:p:D:cool:

globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:

wouldn't one of your dreams involve the capra's in some way????

:p:D:cool:

Indeed Mate. And it's about to become a reality. In 2015 we are going full steam for the glory. We will win the GF in style. No injuries, big name signings, sponsorship money to burn!!

Actually, I just remembered, that was a dream I had.......

lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4