Anticipation is the best part

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Probably linked to my perennial premature ejaculator problems, but.... being too busy to watch the game (it starts at 9.30 am here), then getting the result leads to just waiting for the chance to catch the replay.

when it's beating the dogs of des, well er... ah ahh aaahhh!, oops there I go again....

Ian Martin tragic said:
Probably linked to my perennial premature ejaculator problems, but.... being too busy to watch the game (it starts at 9.30 am here), then getting the result leads to just waiting for the chance to catch the replay.

when it's beating the dogs of des, well er... ah ahh aaahhh!, oops there I go again....

Guessing you're in England? How do you watch the games?

Revilo85 said:
Ian Martin tragic said:

Guessing you're in England? How do you watch the games?

With his eyes.

Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You can only "legally" watch online if the nrl don't have a broadcast agreement in that country, however poor an agreement. There are ways around everything but the nrl is way behind most other sports in this area.

6/71 said:
Can't you legally watch online for free in the UK anyway?

Yes, there is an official link to International Streaming on the NRL website under the Video tab which links to:

http://new.livestream.com/NRL

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4