Anticipation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Just got my g/f tickets!!!

My old man got there at 9am, was about 15 deep in the queue, and could only get tickets on the 10 metre line!!

Still, 4 tickets in the pocket and I will be there!

:yeah: :yeah:

I should have tried to buy some.

Next time as a hint to you all. Phone ticketek in new zealand. They open earlier and they still take your orders, you get through without the wait!

I got 2 tickets around the same place, Bay 105!!! Looked to be around the 10 or 20 mtr line on the map!!!!

Mine are in Row 32, Aisle 112. He didnt say which Bay.

Or are Aisles and Bays the same thing at Homebush?

If you go to the Telstra Stadium site you can see the view from your aisle and row number (pretty close to your row anyway).

Leagues Club for me. If we make it then get there about 10am and pace myself before nailing myself after fulltime waiting for the players to turn up.

[quote author=Matabele]
I'm about to wonder into a Victorian agency to buy mine. I can't imagine there'll be a queue.

They wont know what your talking about!
[/quote]

They didn't. They looked at me as though i was from another planet.

Interestingly however, they didn't require a membership card and I could have purchased as many tickets as I wanted.

Manly had better be in the Grand Final. I can just imagine a Melbourne / NZ Grand Final let down.

Interestingly however, they didn't require a membership card and I could have purchased as many tickets as I wanted.

Doug, did you see this about the Victorian ticketek agencies? Seems you could get several if you're after them.

[quote author=Matabele]

Doug, did you see this about the Victorian ticketek agencies? Seems you could get several if you're after them.

[/quote]

I remember reading on my letter from the Eagles that any tickets not purchased with a valid membership number would be cancelled. Will they do a audit and see which tickets were purchased without a number?

I remember reading on my letter from the Eagles that any tickets not purchased with a valid membership number would be cancelled. Will they do a audit and see which tickets were purchased without a number?

Fat chance.

Given our seating Garts, I'll be throwing Jatz and Crackers at the back of your mellon head.

[quote author=Garts]

Fat chance.

Given our seating Garts, I'll be throwing Jatz and Crackers at the back of your mellon head.

[/quote]

You can be my beer wench!!!

wouldnt want to be a pork hunt who trys to get tickets tommoz when they go on sale to the public.

Just got my two and the Cat1 but in 604.

Theres alot of good seating reserved for the coperate fat cats.

Also if anyone would like to use my flexi pass for round 25 email me i wont be using it only bought it for semis and gf tickets.

wouldnt want to be a pork hunt who trys to get tickets tommoz when they go on sale to the public.

Just got my two and the Cat1 but in 604.

Theres alot of good seating reserved for the coperate fat cats.

Also if anyone would like to use my flexi pass for round 25 email me i wont be using it only bought it for semis and gf tickets.

I'm in 606 so it looks like we'll be celebrating the win together.

I trust the stand is re-inforced? ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4